New Grower dtrud0h's FIRSTGROW!!-2xMars Hydro 300-3x Dragon / Bender ?? some DIY and whatever else comes along.

Looking real healthy, just one question? Did you get something on your leaf here?

cb25a78a59921d086b694e639afcddde.jpg

Has kind of a PM look to it. Easy to cure now if so.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a reflection. The sprayer I came up with to use the Heavy Foliar was a fragrance sprayer. Vanilla scent in an alcohol base.
I rinsed it a number of times and sprayed about 4 oz. of vinegar water through it, but in the first spray it left a little oily residue. I just started using Optic Foliar ( Thanks again @stepside), so hopefully it will wash away soon. I've looked at it up really close and it's actually below the little hairs on the leaf.
Thanks for looking @jingo , **puff**... pass

Looking great ! i see you have someone watching you but be careful . he will have your plants so big you will be trimming for days

:d5:
:crying: that's funny @Dudeski ... True but funny.. I get my plants big enough for him to trim for days... Maybe I'll just not help him with his grow so he'll have more time to trim mine

Where's the DIS-LIKE button? I'm only growing plants that have little to no leaves, wouldn't wanna cut into steps labor force.
Where's the updates??

Screw that leady crap. Grow it , pluck it , cure it, enjoy it. I don't know how many hours I've spent at the secret stepwise grow lab trimming, but those times he had strains with hardly anything tontri, let me tell you I was paying attention.
That's why I stay away from the pipe @stepside when I'm over there. I don't want to forget anything.

Back