Extraction dry sift screens

A

agobshite

not proper dry sifting screen but screen printing screens 180/150/105/74/63/53 microns.not the perfect size but for £48 minus the 63 i thought it was an ok deal.ebay
dry sift screens 180-150-105-74-63-53 micron.JPG

:pighug:

not proper dry sifting screen but screen printing screens 180/150/105/74/63/53 microns.not the perfect size but for £48 minus the 63 i thought it was an ok deal.ebay
View attachment 655406
Nice score archie!! Have you ran any with em yet??

nope not run anything yet.no glass tables and mirrors fixed to furniture or walls lol,so on the look out for a similar sized mirror or sheet of glass.
will do a full clean up of both bud and trim on the 5 screens.the 2 screen dry sift wizard tech and d420k static tech.try and get some pics with the scope.
have a new glass piece comming to for dry sift only,so iso/bho will go on the back burner for a while.

Have you got a chance to run them yet? I'm looking to get in to dry sift since I love bubble and never tried dry sift. But I want a 6** full melt product from dry sift, so if you have had some runs I would love to hear what your finished has came out to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry peeps megadoodles and whatnot got the better of me,but no time like the present to give these a whurl.
what i have is 7 lil jars of samples i been keeping for 6-24 months i really dont think they are airtight so im getting rid of them.
IMG_2868.JPG

Back