DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Looking fantastic as always. Are those finished shots on the prior page, the raspberry punch, were those done by hand or with the canna brush? I thought you were the ones using the brushes previously. Just curious if that level of trim can be done as quick as the brush suggests. I've yet to have a massive plant but my hands and shoulders dread the day it goes that well!

Looking fantastic as always. Are those finished shots on the prior page, the raspberry punch, were those done by hand or with the canna brush? I thought you were the ones using the brushes previously. Just curious if that level of trim can be done as quick as the brush suggests. I've yet to have a massive plant but my hands and shoulders dread the day it goes that well!
These were all brushed then a final trim to get the crows feet off. It works great, just gotta make sure it’s dry enough. I love it

Slow but steady
75AC9F54-B533-4FC1-9FEB-C76D045CDE39.jpeg
09FE026B-AAFE-4ECA-B228-B8366EF3F576.jpeg

Iam just blown away my man that is the real deal for sure I have been watching you for years get to get where you are. Mad props bro.

Back