DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Sorry, that's not a lab report nor are they independent test results.

Now, the PPF may be fairly accurate, but remember, this is a 1500 Watt per fixture light. So it's no wonder they hang them at 10ft!
Out of curiosity why isn’t it a lab report? It has the same numbers the one you listed right?

the source you got that from is not a lab, it's an "independent consortium" promoting LED growlighting. Nowhere do they specify the source of the information. Looks to me to be company copy. No, this is not the same source as HLG's, this is:

http://lightlaboratory.com/
Gotcha I am asking for the IES files now

@pop22 so are these people pretending. It has the same logo as your report and everything. I am just a dumb dumb and can’t tell the difference other than the layout.
CED3BA83-1DE2-4F10-B187-C46D289E3F0C.jpeg

Awww skeeet skeeet skeet mfersss @Fitzy the Stilton male has started doin his thing. I think the first thing I am gonna do is back cross it to this stinkkkkkkkkkky Stilton lady she’s at the perfect age. Then I am gonna probably chuck a bit of it on damn near everything I got. Then I am gonna do a whole 80-100 pheno hunt run in the 2nd LAG that should be done here in the next month.
56B7CF88-7A3A-4FC1-B8E9-B7F5FB36B919.jpeg

Back