DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Wow... Just wow. I can be your second wife just saying :)
Lmao my current one would probably get mad though.

Update: got the top tarp switched from the thin panda plastic to an all white billboard tarp. It’s made ALLLLLL the difference as far as heat goes. It now runs fully self contained with the door shut and the air just comin in form the vents. Big step

Lmao my current one would probably get mad though.

Update: got the top tarp switched from the thin panda plastic to an all white billboard tarp. It’s made ALLLLLL the difference as far as heat goes. It now runs fully self contained with the door shut and the air just comin in form the vents. Big step
LOL!

Was it that permeable or just more difficult to seal?

LOL!

Was it that permeable or just more difficult to seal?
It was too thin and black on the top side. I lasered it at like 135F it made the LAG An oven. This is much thicker and has a better R value and it’s all white so it reflects the light and heat vs attract it

Well how’d it go?

Also I went ahead and got a fogger. And it damn sure fogs we will get it all rigged up tomorrow and see how it goes View attachment 1317356View attachment 1317357

Also I’ve got a lady that needs a helmet and crayons I think View attachment 1317358
I didn't press the hash. I needed more bag setup info. I think I have the info I need, but I reached out to NugSmasher also.

I did last night press a .85g little ball of Sour Stomper. Got a hair short of 24% return. And it slapped my ass around hardcore! LMMFAO!:baked::dizzy::baby:

It was too thin and black on the top side. I lasered it at like 135F it made the LAG An oven. This is much thicker and has a better R value and it’s all white so it reflects the light and heat vs attract it
I hope if the white side out, it doesn't heat up! I've got some in for my EBs outside.

Getting my vpd dialed in. It’s a pain In the ass but I am at a stable 82.3 and 48% rh. Leaf temp is aprox 75-80(I know it’s a pretty big difference) which gets me right in the sweet spot for my vpd. Tonight anyway I am gonna work on it more tomorrow though. Night night AFN

image.jpg

Back