Dutch Passion DP Indica or DP Sativa? Help

DP Sativa dominant or DP Indica Dominant?

• DP Sativa Dominant Strains

• DP Indica Dominant Strains

• Don't matter, both great

• THC CBD Yield - All I'm bothered about

Results are only viewable after voting.

TermnalVoid

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Hi there,

at the moment, myself and a smoking buddy have a wee subject we can just not seem to agree (or compromise) on... Indica or Sativa dominant DP strains.

Currently there is a lot of DP White Widow on the scene. Don't get me wrong, I love White Widow but I am in need of a new high (too much of a good thing, an all).
After countless days of researching DP strains on multiple sites, I decided on Daiquiri Lime as the next candidate. It was made an easy choice for me after reading a few grow logs on this here fine website. The yield, frosty goodness and super tasty sounding flavanoids made it the No.1 choice for the next contender slot. :drool:

Then... my growing buddy decided he would throw a spanner in the works... he claims he doesn't care much for Indica dominant strains?? :nono:

Is he mad? :haha:

Having spent 17yrs smoking bagweed, does he have the right to be so picky about Indica v Sativa?

Am I mad for thinking it's out of order?

Seeing as this is only crop No.4, should he be more willing to explore?

All we have ever done is DP WW, albeit with great success. I think we should play the field a little, he thinks we found a winner already and need not venture further.

Any help would be appreciated guys and galls.

Confused/Stoned/Stressed/Stoned/...Stoned

Much Love. :pass:

Back