Mephisto Genetics Double Grape - Current offering

what can you actually finish stomper in? Its supposed to be the fastest or about the same as 24k of mephistos offerings?

@MichiganMan , what a lovely structure! The bract-to-leaf ratio sure is on point too. You also managed to finish her very well, congratulations.

If you can, let me know how they smoke. I'll be running a couple packs from Mephisto's current stock, would be interesting to compare both.

I'll also be doing them in organic living soil, 5 gallon smart pots. It will be my first time trying out smart pots.

what can you actually finish stomper in? Its supposed to be the fastest or about the same as 24k of mephistos offerings?
Mine finished in 65 days

@MichiganMan , what a lovely structure! The bract-to-leaf ratio sure is on point too. You also managed to finish her very well, congratulations.

If you can, let me know how they smoke. I'll be running a couple packs from Mephisto's current stock, would be interesting to compare both.

I'll also be doing them in organic living soil, 5 gallon smart pots. It will be my first time trying out smart pots.

I dont know if you already know, but the #7 smart pots are closer to 5 gallons than the number 5s are. If youre actually using the smart pot brand, their sizing is a little misleading.. If you want to save money you can get the vivosun "7 gallon" cloth pots on amazon for a lot cheaper, and they are far superior for the price and more durable and also closer to 5 actual gallons

Amazon product

Will do man, it will be a couple weeks though. The big one just got chopped today. It was a good yielder. You should throw some pics up of your double grapes when you get them going. I’m interested to see how they turn out.
E95233D3-AF05-4032-BF00-4D0EB170F946.jpeg

Will do man, it will be a couple weeks though. The big one just got chopped today. It was a good yielder. You should throw some pics up of your double grapes when you get them going. I’m interested to see how they turn out.View attachment 1316307
Glad I have some of those beans!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Great jpb!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will do man, it will be a couple weeks though. The big one just got chopped today. It was a good yielder. You should throw some pics up of your double grapes when you get them going. I’m interested to see how they turn out.

Hey mate,

Sure do! Here you go.

D65, still a few days to go before chop.

Like gasoline poured over a moist pine tree needle mulch, with an added layer of sweetness. Spectacular one to grow it was, yet to be sampled.

The second picture is one of the lower branches. I find their structure reminiscent of a few Columbian x Mexican hybrids I went through in the past.

Attachments

• DG1.jpg
    DG1.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 63
  • DG1 2.jpg
    DG1 2.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Back