Indoor Doc's Zenseeds Summer Experience

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Here are my current Zenseeds autoflowers. They are fed Big Plant Science nutes, ofcourse.

Auto Limonade was started indoors. I plan to harvest July 20. That will be day 100.

F78200D2-7E09-4E18-A14A-321C71FA775D.JPG

White Widow and Amnesia Haze were moved out just a few days old. They are very happy and grow a lot more than I expected in small pots.

331C9E3A-DEBF-47C2-AB6A-394195A1F9CA.JPG

5E2D1732-224B-4F96-A501-5993E4C56FB4.JPG

Here are my current Zenseeds autoflowers. They are fed Big Plant Science nutes, ofcourse.

Auto Limonade was started indoors. I plan to harvest July 20. That will be day 100.

White Widow and Amnesia Haze were moved out just a few days old. They are very happy and grow a lot more than I expected in small pots.

GreaT looking plants pal, I don't see that limonade auto on there site was it a freebie?

GreaT looking plants pal, I don't see that limonade auto on there site was it a freebie?

i believe they discontinued it :shrug: ... dunno why, its a very lovely smoke, very true to her name :eyebrows:

@Dr. Babnik the balcony is looking good my friend :d5:

Last edited:
Hey Doctor nice to see your outdoor selection of Zenseeds -

Regarding Auto Lemonade - its a super strain since its pebbery lemon funk is on steriods and auto wise its odor and flavor is one of a kind.

Keep us updated

Back