Lighting DIY COB FOR SPACEBUCKET

Reaction score
Hey all!

I have my eyes set on this cob for my 5 gallon spacebucket

Chip- BXRC-30E4000-C-73

Driver- LPC-60-1400

But i was also wondering if it would be a better idea to get a vero 29 chip now if in the future i upgrade to a bigger growspace and i picked up this one in my part build

Chip Vero 29 - BXRC-30E10K0-B-73

Driver- ??? this is where i need help too!

Thanks!

With that driver you can light up Vero 29 7th generation. It's only 10 bucks more.

I don't know to much about veros, I was using Cree till I noticed citizen and really haven't had any reason to look back.

With that driver you can light up Vero 29 7th generation. It's only 10 bucks more.
I was looking at the vero 29 7th generation but the chip i chose was the B which need's 52v of power so i don't think it would work with that driver! correct me if im wrong!

Thanks for looking :D

Then you need bigger driver. Or you can choose 36V Vero 29.

I don't know to much about veros, I was using Cree till I noticed citizen and really haven't had any reason to look back.
I have a set budget for this project! the citizen's are interesting but a bit more pricey!

Tell us a little about your space and what you are trying to achieve and we might have an alternative to save some funds. There are some very good things going on out there right now.

I'm currently growing in a 5 gal spacebucket with a 150w Morsen ufo led from amazon which is considered a blurple i think! It pulls 50w of real power.

I would like to move to a cob setup that would be good for my bucket but also future proof when i move to a tent, I would like the build to be under 60usd!

With the Vero 18 combination and driver it was around 48 cad!

Update,

I pulled the plug on my parts for the COB.

BXRC-30E10K0-D-73-SE + LPC-60-1050! Remember this is for a spacebucket at the time!

I would like suggestions for a heatsink+fan or something really silent please! even passive if possible!

Back