Dinafem DinaMed auto CBD and cheese auto CBD with autopots and biotabs

the yellowing could either be a deficiency, hunger, HPS light (combination of all)

This is the issue in the early stages. So many problems all have similar problem signs so it is hard to pin point the exact issue.

I'm going to say that the hps is the main factor combined with possible heat stress?

@legalizeme How are things going now my friend, has this last week been good?

All the best

Mark..

Continued in the same fashion. The cheese are continuing to go more yellow.

Unsure what I can do at this stag other than riding it out.

What are temps like mate?
What is your ph (going in and run-off)?
What is your ec from the run-off?
What's your rh (humidity)

Let's try to get you back on track mate :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Ph is 8.4 going in, not tested run off
EC is 0.3/4 going in. Not tested run off

Screen shots of temps and humidity below

Problem I have, is with the current nutrients. I can’t flush what I have as it will just wipe out everything including the good bacteria. Biotabs say don’t adjust the PH etc. Although in a perfect world my PH wouldn’t be so high.

I will be going back to bottles grow next time.

Attachments

• 5E44080F-CBFD-4795-8BF1-CDE23948A574.png
    5E44080F-CBFD-4795-8BF1-CDE23948A574.png
    138 KB · Views: 133
  • D3935420-25F4-4DCF-9AE4-DF9BF8EE60BD.png
    D3935420-25F4-4DCF-9AE4-DF9BF8EE60BD.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 156

Problem I have, is with the current nutrients. I can’t flush what I have as it will just wipe out everything including the good bacteria. Biotabs say don’t adjust the PH etc. Although in a perfect world my PH wouldn’t be so high.

For 1 brother your ph is well out of parameters and will cause major issue's, why not correct this to 5.8-6.3 before you water?

You also need to check the run-off for both ph and e.c :bong:

That ph is crazy and you've been told NOT to adjust this? By who?

All the best

Mark..

Temps and humidity are fine my friend :pass:

This is definitely a ph issue :bong:

All the best

Mark..

I did use ph down to bring it to 5.8 but read that will kill the micros. So I stopped
Manufacturer and everyone who uses it on the forum say they don’t touch their ph etc as it sorts itself.
I think once you get issues it plays a massive part, in fact I would expect my water Ph to have caused the problems as well as some environment issues, such as the plants drinking to much due to heat and humidity dump. Which just causes the issue to excelerate

https://www.biotabs.nl/pub/media/wysiwyg/pdfs/consumers-engels-small.pdf
I am using in combination with autopots.

I did use ph down to bring it to 5.8 but read that will kill the micros. So I stopped
Manufacturer and everyone who uses it on the forum say they don’t touch their ph etc as it sorts itself.
I think once you get issues it plays a massive part, in fact I would expect my water Ph to have caused the problems as well as some environment issues, such as the plants drinking to much due to heat and humidity dump. Which just causes the issue to excelerate

https://www.biotabs.nl/pub/media/wysiwyg/pdfs/consumers-engels-small.pdf
I am using in combination with autopots.

It sounds like a super product but I have no knowledge on this particular make of nutrients. From what I've read and been told it work's very well. Could your high ph have contributed to the problem?

Does this nutrient buffer your ph for you?

All the best

Mark..

Hey legalizeme, have things gotten any better yet? I’m pretty close to you on my grow and I see some yellowing leaves too but it’s not terrible, just one here and there. Im adding cal mag to the rez and following bio tabs starter kit instructions. FYI I’m not touching the ph, mine goes into the rez around 7.

Back