Dinafem DinaMed auto CBD and cheese auto CBD with autopots and biotabs

Reaction score
Hi all
This will be my first documented grow on this forum. I will have two threads, this one and another one in the biotabs forum as that will be my combination.

Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for sending me these to try, I should have these on Monday.
Thanks to @Hippy_BiotabsF70 for sorting me with the nutrients, I am still awaiting for the biotabs, so as soon as I have that I will look to start.

I will be growing 4 plants (2 x DinaMed auto CBD and 2x cheese auto CBD) in 15L auto pots.
I will be using 600w MH for veg and 600w HPS for flower, as the ballast is digital I can adjust the output of this, so may start it less than 600w on the MH however this and the HPS keeps the room at a steady temp

A little about my grow room, I built it from scratch in an out building which is using 3 layers of kingspan insulation, top, bottom and sides.

I will be obviously be using a hygrometer to monitor the temps but I also use a netatmo weather station which works well, as I have network in this location and have that connected through my wireless and then internet connection to view wherever I am via the app.
Some other equipment I have is a blue lab guardian and ecotechnics evolution fan controller

Here is the entrance to my room

A52F200A-E25E-4907-A12C-6C7468853CC3.jpeg

And here is what is behind it, although I have slightly modified it since then. I have removed the fan in the left corner and put a wall mounted one where this camera shot is taken.
BC0909C9-6B54-43BD-915C-3E834FF4BF28.jpeg

ED7DF7EF-2887-4523-89E3-8651DB94BA27.jpeg

Hopefully, you will enjoy the ride and feel free to offer some advice and support as that will be truly welcomed

Last edited:
Now this is what we like to see :thumbsup:

Grow room already set up before the seeds even land :pass:

Your eager my friend and this is great to see. Seeds are on the way and you should be underway in the next 7 days :bong:

This is going to be a fun one. With our pure CBD lady in auto form (DinaMed auto CBD) and the added addition of our cheese auto CBD :bong: how can you go wrong :thumbsup:

I'll keep dropping in my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark ..

A little more high tech than the average grower. I am curious how it will all work out for you.

Thanks, me too ;)
Hopefully see you again along the way

Nice setup. Looking forward to this.
Thanks, me too...
Enjoy the ride

Now this is what we like to see :thumbsup:

Grow room already set up before the seeds even land :pass:

Your eager my friend and this is great to see. Seeds are on the way and you should be underway in the next 7 days :bong:

This is going to be a fun one. With our pure CBD lady in auto form (DinaMed auto CBD) and the added addition of our cheese auto CBD :bong: how can you go wrong :thumbsup:

I'll keep dropping in my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark ..

Thank you, I am eager for them to land.
Thanks again for sorting and I will get this moving as soon as possible.
See you around

Thank you, I am eager for them to land.
Thanks again for sorting and I will get this moving as soon as possible.
See you around

They have left Spain mate so should be with you soon :pass:

If I hear anything more I'll keep you updated. When they land will you drop me a pm please?

Good luck mate we will be watching with interest :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Let’s get this show on the road
I now have the goodies to continue

5C6353E6-FFBA-48EE-BE77-2A4F5BA95239.jpeg F28F4F64-BFF9-4AFB-BCE6-93D81B600C41.jpeg 21E19376-7BA8-4203-981C-93156872367B.jpeg

Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark and @Hippy_BiotabsF70 for sorting the goodies....

So first thing to do is get the seeds in some water.
As I have already said I am going for 2 x cheese cbd and 2x Dinamed CBD
3EED05BF-976C-4435-BF29-6F805661DBFE.jpeg

My groom is having a dry run, get some air circulating and make sure everything is working before I move stuff in

Besides, I am running it all through the power monitor I bought, so I can see what wattage and cost this will be hitting me with.
I think I was drawing around 1000w before and that is wit a 600w MH, router, hygrometer, weather station, in and outake, 16” oscillating wall fan (errr think that’s it)

I will see what it has consumed over 24 hours, I however would be introducing more devices along the way such as dehumidifier, humidifier, airpump, waterpump, water heater, maybe another fan to push off the walls, I will see how this wall fan does first as it is a new addition

Back