Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.
Copied from rules link on first page. :pass:

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.
Copied from rules link on first page. :pass:
thanks @Duggy my girl will be coming down next week so i will need my no off @Ripper to take my final ones soon if its not to much trouble shes a 75 day strain and shes already ambering up at day 70 today

Day 63 for my bubba kush
salt_20180404_213906_934.jpg
salt_20180404_214156_449.jpg

Getting close

Tag me with final pictures
cool ripper i recon by next weekend do i need a new code i still have my start paper on the pot shall i just put the date ect on another sheet next to it of my chop date and thanks for answering all my dumb questions

cool ripper i recon by next weekend do i need a new code i still have my start paper on the pot shall i just put the date ect on another sheet next to it of my chop date and thanks for answering all my dumb questions
Yes a new code yours is ripper 4/20 put the date you take the pictures on the paper

Back