I've seen reviews of your light its very high end id love it :pass:also have u turned your res on I filled mine up yday at 47 ltr let's see how long it lasts I'm on full flower nutes from last night up till then I was just putting 20lts as needed

One from this morning, they are really starting to take off under the Skyline 800 big boy[emoji113]
40905057307992c7b6157557e0494acb.jpg
ae765c59b3864a5967ff92b91b10072b.jpg

sorry I havent replied in a while guys my uni work has got really on top and Ive been ill for the past 4 days...everyones plants are looking great...some of htem are gigantic...i dunno what your feeding them..probably more steroids than jones and canelo put together!

Does anyone know when we were supposed to or are selecting our final girls? I think ive got my winner which is my White Cheese which was topping and tied down. It has resulted in a lovely canopy and great really dense looking colas all over...heres a couple of her...

20180306_175741.jpg

20180306_175804.jpg

Day 30 I think or 30 days after we Germanated with are ripper code on the paper you would have to ask ripper to make sure pal and she looks awesome

Looking great guys, some healthy looking plants all round.

Here's an update on my blue critical @ day 39, ripped the closest left main corner branch half off at the node by accident 3 days ago, was a bit too high. A bit of gorilla tape & a pipe cleaner for a splint and she powered through like nothing happened.

1.JPG

3.jpg

Edit: Also looks like the cotyledon turned into a clover hah.

Last edited:
Looking great guys, some healthy looking plants all round.

Here's an update on my blue critical @ day 39, ripped the closest left main corner branch half off at the node by accident 3 days ago, was a bit too high. A bit of gorilla tape & a pipe cleaner for a splint and she powered through like nothing happened.

View attachment 874518
View attachment 874519

Edit: Also looks like the cotyledon turned into a clover hah.
Loving the repair, just glad you are not a Dr. [emoji23]

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows. [emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63746/"

Back