Day 83 - chop day

25/11 was chop day for my blue critical. I pressed one of the flowers whilst taking pictures and it honestly smells like jelly tots. Can't wait to get it dried and cured. Some really nice jar action for Christmas.

Has anyone ever seen sap like that on any of their flowers?!

Peace
0e6aef0ec1b11cc0ef68b2adaaee6990.jpg
d9fcded6d8908a99e9377e47cc3c67ae.jpg
03e84ef75e4ccb62e53e1ff54c518de3.jpg
d8e965602f05755ee4d2c57c9e72e7c8.jpg
Nice job James you grow some crazy good girls also @STILLSMOKIN I wish we all lived close imagine all the strains we could share it sounds like heaven

Nice job James you grow some crazy good girls also @STILLSMOKIN I wish we all lived close imagine all the strains we could share it sounds like heaven
Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for the kind words Tom. You also grow some ace plants brother. There are some really nice chunky nuggets on your plant this time around.

Peace

Week 13 Update. The Dinafem OG Kush is now 104 days old. Sorry to keep holding up this Grow Battle - I expected to chop this gal long before now, but she's been real stingy giving me some amber. Anyway, she'll be coming down in the next couple of days --- soon as I get done trimming another fat lady whose ahead in the queue. :biggrin:

104.OGK A.JPG
104.OGK E.JPG
104.OGK F.JPG
104.OGK G.JPG

Week 13 Update. The Dinafem OG Kush is now 104 days old. Sorry to keep holding up this Grow Battle - I expected to chop this gal long before now, but she's been real stingy giving me some amber. Anyway, she'll be coming down in the next couple of days --- soon as I get done trimming another fat lady whose ahead in the queue. :biggrin:

View attachment 981206 View attachment 981208 View attachment 981209 View attachment 981210
Some autos don't always give out a lot of amber iv found but on looks alone she looks ripe .

Some autos don't always give out a lot of amber iv found but on looks alone she looks ripe .
Thanks for re-affirming that. I heard it, but didn't know when it should apply to me --- except, as in this case, when they get crispy and toasted on top while running the clock well past reasonable. Her time is well past, I'm sure. :smoking:

Thanks for re-affirming that. I heard it, but didn't know when it should apply to me --- except, as in this case, when they get crispy and toasted on top while running the clock well past reasonable. Her time is well past, I'm sure. :smoking:
She looks awesome great job better than chopping early though at least you wait until its right

FINAL :jump: FINAL :jump: FINAL :jump:
Sayonar for the OG Kush. She's 107 days and 40.5 inches. Grown in autopot, fed MegaCrop, and baked by CobShop's AutoCobs. It will be a long trim job, but well worth the effort. Also including a couple of bud shots, for parting memories. :toke:

IMG_9415.JPG
107.OGK y.JPG
107.OGK x.JPG
107.OGK z.JPG

Final pictures are due get them in

Good morning,

I have been extremely busy this week. I will get the pictures submitted later on today.

Peace

Back