W5 Update. My Dinafem OG Kush, in the autopot under the CobShop cobs, is 48 days old. She stretched 7" in the past week, and is now 39.5" tall. Had to rearrange the tent today, and do a bunch of defoliating just to keep everyone happy. :smoking::biggrin:

48.OGK a.JPG
48.OGK b.JPG

Week 6 update on my dinafem critical 2.0 I beleave she's at day 55 and she's a chunky girl I expect the colas to be very fat by 2 weeks but I like to run them to Amber tricomes as I prefer that type of high
Screenshot_20181012-103207_Gallery.jpg

W6 Update. My Dinafem OG Kush, in the autopot under the CobShop cobs, is 55 days old. Stretch is slowing down -- only added 1.5" in the past week, and is now 41" tall. Had to take the other 3 gals out of the tent today so I could get a picture. :smoking::biggrin:

55.OGK a.JPG
55.OGK b.JPG
55.OGK c.JPG

I have been following your updates bro wow that is going to be a big dinafem OG Kush
Thanks man. I'm kinda surprised myself. Didn't expect her to be this big. I've done OG Kush before, but not from Dinafem. So genetics may be the answer. Then again, this is the first time growing with CobShop's AutoCobs --- I'm sure that doesn't hurt. LOL.

Thanks man. I'm kinda surprised myself. Didn't expect her to be this big. I've done OG Kush before, but not from Dinafem. So genetics may be the answer. Then again, this is the first time growing with CobShop's AutoCobs --- I'm sure that doesn't hurt. LOL.
nice job as always shes a belter also how much do the cages cost it would of saved me tons of trouble keeping my girl from growing in all directions

nice job as always shes a belter also how much do the cages cost it would of saved me tons of trouble keeping my girl from growing in all directions
I'm gonna post a "product review" shortly, and will give details on site, costs, promos, etc.

I'm gonna post a "product review" shortly, and will give details on site, costs, promos, etc.
thanks pal my girls tipping now with the weight of her colas goon use some canes on her tday

Back