Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

I just grow them and let them do their thing rarely ever do anything to them besides feed them and tell them they are pretty they like that.. it is my growing secret
Yup, they love it! The more time I spend caring for, taking pictures, and interacting with them, the happier they seem to grow for me. When I go in one of my funks, they surely react to the lack of attention, even if they're fed, etc... [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yup, they love it! The more time I spend caring for, taking pictures, and interacting with them, the happier they seem to grow for me. When I go in one of my funks, they surely react to the lack of attention, even if they're fed, etc... [emoji106] [emoji6]

I'll give you a hint as to why ^.^

That's great! Have you seen What the bleep do we know?

Nope haven't seen it but I've experienced that phenomena with my plants over the years and have come to find the energetic relationship you share with them plays a role in the outcome . That video is just the simplest way to get the concept across to other people =)

Nope haven't seen it but I've experienced that phenomena with my plants over the years and have come to find the energetic relationship you share with them plays a role in the outcome . That video is just the simplest way to get the concept across to other people =)
I saw about that study on What the bleep, very interesting indeed. Everything is energy, right? We're swimming in it... [emoji6]

Bubba kush CBD extract
8d729873d7d527c3242c91deaa7ae548.jpg
9fd3a74afe262c8bad0c67621d6cc5ed.jpg
902a59772a68c4c5764195d12b3d8745.jpg

Bringing in the Christmas season the right way this year ^.^

Seen that beauty on instagram @Rebel :drool::drool::drool::drool:
i lobe the color and the yeild looks nice!:toke::slap:

Thank you!! And thank you @witchyhour! In all my excitement I neglected to thank you for your kind words!

On instagram?! Lol that's bad ass!! Such good smoke... I'm smoking some now...

Back