Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Growing Photoperiods now aye witchy???:eyebrows: you will grow some monsters with them!
I have been growing them all along. [emoji6]

I thought these were auto, though. Maybe not, I may have been slightly stoned when I picked them... [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I thought these were auto, though. Maybe not, I may have been slightly stoned when I picked them... [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

It's ok if they are photos either way because the photoperiod genetics are awesome anyway =p
Might turn out to be a blessing either way. Congrats on the win!

o man i didnt know that you already grew photos! i guess with all them tents you have i get lost! haha

Yea may just take a bit longer where you live or something. Mail from the UK to me on the east coast usa take around or slightly over 7 days. Occasionally they will take an extra week or so but usually they arrive still.
for sure, not in a hurry or anything but excited to see what all i get!:smoking: ive noticed when i order seeds sometimes when they take longer they are just sitting in customs a few days waiting to be cleared but ive never had them keep a package so im not worried

Back