Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Figured I'd give y'all a warning shot for fun. Have a Blue Amnesia XXL that's at about day 48 or so that I'm hoping will be giving folks a run for their money on the best pic thread in the next month or two. :smoking:

She grew a little funky at first, so kind of developed two mains. Not to mention some of the XXL node branches.

DSCN6618.JPG
DSCN6619.JPG

Figured I'd give y'all a warning shot for fun. Have a Blue Amnesia XXL that's at about day 48 or so that I'm hoping will be giving folks a run for their money on the best pic thread in the next month or two. :smoking:

She grew a little funky at first, so kind of developed two mains. Not to mention some of the XXL node branches.

View attachment 608926 View attachment 608927
Oh she's a big girl my friend

Looking at some old folders, found these babies.

Dinafem White Widow photo:
DSCF5098 - Copy.jpg

DSCF5129 - Copy.jpg

Dinafem White Widow auto:
DSCF5717 - Copy.jpg

I would recommend pretty much anyone EVER growing an autoflower that likes White Widow, give Dinafem a shot at the very least. We actually PREFER the auto to the photo. I've grown numerous of them, it's sooooo citrus in smell and taste, just floors you man. A favorite in our household for sure!

Looking at some old folders, found these babies.

Dinafem White Widow photo:
View attachment 610028
View attachment 610029

Dinafem White Widow auto:
View attachment 610030

I would recommend pretty much anyone EVER growing an autoflower that likes White Widow, give Dinafem a shot at the very least. We actually PREFER the auto to the photo. I've grown numerous of them, it's sooooo citrus in smell and taste, just floors you man. A favorite in our household for sure!

Beautiful looking specimen mate :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing :toke:

All the best

D-M.

And here's kushncheese definitely the most vigorous plant I have grown. Harvest will be within the next 3 weeks
DSC_1268.JPG
DSC_1272.JPG
DSC_1271.JPG
DSC_1258.JPG
DSC_1269.JPG
DSC_1261.JPG
When growing this great strain some form of support is needed in late bloom as she can't hold up the weight of her thick dense frosty buds

Back