Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

@Dinafem-Mark Hello Blue Cheese Auto Day 75 from seeds day 56 into flower and she is looking amazing I figure about 10 days left. I just put her outdoors to finish up as the weather is clearing up in South Michigan! Outdoor season is upon us and some amazing outdoor shots should be coming in soon hopefully!!!! This one was an indoor closet grow under 325 true watts (Roughly) in a 2x4x5 closet cab grow with 13 other plants in a SOG style grow! Im hoping a few cold nights will bring out the purple hues that I can see coming through already... She was grown in a 3 gallon fabric pot all organically with Fox Farm Happy Frog fruit and flower and a few hits from Earth Juice Part B and Molasses. She really started to fill out and get solid about a week ago and has been super frosty since the beginning... First grow with Dinafem and Im very impressed. The aroma started off very skunk in the beginning and now towards the end she is getting a heavy Blueberry smell with some Musky Cheese undertones and a lot of skunk yet. I am hoping to see a bit more fade in the next 10 days as I have been flushing her for almost 3 weeks now, she was a very light feeder I got a little N burn after a Feed with the Earth Juice. Super easy a water only grower for sure. Nice Fist size main cola on her loaded with trics a home run for DInafem in my book! I will post harvest and Dry pics soon! Thanks again Mark!!!!

DSCN0984.JPG
DSCN0982.JPG
DSCN0983.JPG
DSCN0980.JPG

Super solid nuggs all around very nice and easy growing plant!!

Dinamed Kush CBD - harvest @ day 80. She was a light feeder, but very resistant against pests and subsequent treatments, a trooper! She gave me so much pleasure during this corona lockup... such a fragrant sparkly beauty.
2C721547-BECD-4A2B-B523-D33A421C2FA3.jpeg
29CE15E8-3AC6-4648-82F1-8F97CC55EA0C.jpeg
D7523F36-E634-4CC0-8E23-62B4BA62C51C.jpeg

Thank you to all members that have been contributing to the best picture thread competition :thumbsup:

We normally pick winners every 2 months but to take stress of shipping I'm going to let this run through June :pass:

So, I'll pick March-June best picture's and I'll do 4 members not the usual 2 :thumbsup:

Keep the beautiful shots coming in :headbang:

Stay safe folks :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back