Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

She's lookin good @Hypathetical Gardener, how many days in is she ?

Here is mine at day 48 ,
1.png

She's lookin good @Hypathetical Gardener, how many days in is she ?

Here is mine at day 48 ,
View attachment 1090432
In that pic shes 8 weeks. I dont count days. I just mark the nearest sunday as its birthday. Did something stunt her or just a wierd mini pheno/mutation? I love all the purples im seeing from people. It makes me SUPER hopeful for future grows and ventures.

Sent by a weed nerd

In that pic shes 8 weeks. I dont count days. I just mark the nearest sunday as its birthday. Did something stunt her or just a wierd mini pheno/mutation? I love all the purples im seeing from people. It makes me SUPER hopeful for future grows and ventures.

Sent by a weed nerd
I'm not sure, I've been having "small" issues lately lol... I've been changing things up and just cant work it out. I tried out mega crop on this girl and I attribute the yellowing out to my lack of experience with the product. But the "runting" i'm getting in all my grows lately. Things seem great to day 12 and then the explosive growth just isn't kicking in. . Stop on by my journal if you get a chance, I would love some feedback if you can see where I can make some improvement.

Is this still going on @Dinafem-Mark I would love a chance to win them gorilla autos does it have to be a auto or can it be anything from dinafem. I'm in the dinafem final also had to use a cookie auto in that so will have pics of that 2 Dinamex and 1 hefty outdoor blue widow. By the way I now people say u guys are great but seriously I wish more companies did things like your team of people it is very refreshing to see a company/people that really support there community bc there arnt to many like you guys I can't personally think of one, I'm just happy to see companies that give back not that all our info isn't valuable but still and I hope more breeders and seed companies get in this mind set bc if that happens sky is the limit with possibilities genetics wise ect . Any how thanks again

Back