Deficiency or pH drifting?

Your environment is too dry. try to keep it between 40% and 60% RH. Higher is better in veg. This is why the plant is drooping.

I would not use that mineral water is has too much of everything including sodium and calcium.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

I highly recommend against cheap meters like that You have invested a lot of money and time to get to this point. A cheap meter cost me a 6 plant grow just 3 weeks from finish. I lost around $3,000 worth of bud (street wholesale value) due to a faulty meter that I believed. Not to mention all of the electricity and nutrients!

:goodluck:
Can you tell me a good but not too costly pH Meter?So basically I am not home,but I ll be in a matter of hours,then I Will raise humidity to cure the drooping Right?
Also which water should I use?Distilled Is ok?

Can you tell me a good but not too costly pH Meter?So basically I am not home,but I ll be in a matter of hours,then I Will raise humidity to cure the drooping Right?
Also which water should I use?Distilled Is ok?
You really need both EC and PH and I won't recommend a cheap meter.

What is wrong with your tap water? If you are on municipal water you should be able to get a water quality report off of the internet. What we want to look at is the "Hardness" and "Sanitation" Sections.

The drooping may take a little time to correct itself.

You really need both EC and PH and I won't recommend a cheap meter.

What is wrong with your tap water? If you are on municipal water you should be able to get a water quality report off of the internet. What we want to look at is the "Hardness" and "Sanitation" Sections.

The drooping may take a little time to correct itself.
This Is my water,i think It s shitty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210704-222929_Adobe_Acrobat.png
    Screenshot_20210704-222929_Adobe_Acrobat.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 19
Your water is a little hard and has chloramines.

Chloramines Removal

You are looking for ascorbic acid - vitamin C. The store brand is usually the cheapest without other stuff added in. 50mg per gallon will treat water with 3.8 PPM of chloramines.

You can use 50/50 tap water with distilled water. Mix them then treat 2 gallons with 50mg of ascorbic acid. Aerate over night and use normally

Your water is a little hard and has chloramines.

Chloramines Removal

You are looking for ascorbic acid - vitamin C. The store brand is usually the cheapest without other stuff added in. 50mg per gallon will treat water with 3.8 PPM of chloramines.

You can use 50/50 tap water with distilled water. Mix them then treat 2 gallons with 50mg of ascorbic acid. Aerate over night and use normally
I ll Try to get that acid and do as you said

I highly second the suggestion for 50/50 tap distilled water. Helps cut the cost and makes the water much better for plants. You want plain vitamin C powder.

Told ya Man-O would get you sorted.

pH meters are all over the place but anything from Apera or Blue Lab are top quality.

I have the HM Digital Com-80 for PPM readings. it's good and not terribly expensive.

I highly second the suggestion for 50/50 tap distilled water. Helps cut the cost and makes the water much better for plants. You want plain vitamin C powder.

Told ya Man-O would get you sorted.

pH meters are all over the place but anything from Apera or Blue Lab are top quality.

I have the HM Digital Com-80 for PPM readings. it's good and not terribly expensive.
I Will defenitely Try to get from Amazon that ascorbico powder,Is It food grade or something?
Then i Will buy Distilled water and do a mixture .For pH Meter I am afraid I can't spend more than 25-30ish euros Right now

yes, ascorbic acid. Try to find plain with nothing else.

I have milwaukee instruments pH600aq - it's ok, not great like apera but better than the cheapest.

You also need calibration fluid and storage solution for ph meters

yes, ascorbic acid. Try to find plain with nothing else.

I have milwaukee instruments pH600aq - it's ok, not great like apera but better than the cheapest.

You also need calibration fluid and storage solution for ph meters
Ok.So I m back home,checked the grow tent:lot of different insects,prepared a 600ml Tap water spray with neem oil 3ml and 5ml potassium soap.Sprayed carefully only the plant to not get a lot of mixture in the soil.Watered a Cup the droopy plant,raised humidity and didn't PHed the Mineral water this time,I am so tired it's very late here 2 Am

Good luck. It can be tough.

Back