Deficiency or hungry?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Critical Jack
Hey guys so this is 2 x Critical Jack by dinafem in 18l airpots.

Potted up twice from 1 to 5 to 18l final pot and seed was put in rhw ground 7th November thats 10 weeks ago so they have been in veg about 8 weeks now.

I used biobizz allmix medium and only started to use nutrients at low strength 2 weeks after last repot.

Growing with migro200 led so is there a possibility the plants are needing more cal mag i just gave feeds at 1ml per l starting a couple weeks back.

I have got to 3.5ml of biogrow per l in feed and just added in 1ml bloom before the switch to 12/12 2 days ago.

Environment has been good also just got a little cold at lights out a couple times other than that all ok.

Attachments

• 20210117_161851.jpg
    20210117_161851.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
  • 20210117_161838.jpg
    20210117_161838.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • 20210117_161821.jpg
    20210117_161821.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
  • 20210117_161817.jpg
    20210117_161817.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
They do look a bit hungry but you may have an out of balance situation in the pot. It is so hard to determine when you use a pre-charged medium. You also are not talking about PH and water source?

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

@Mañ'O'Green hey man thanks for the reply I came to the conclusion I was underfeeding as plant started to brighten up after a couple big feeds.

Apologies I meant to write on the post that I was pretty confident that everything from lighting to airflow to temp was all on point. I have a habit of under feeding I suppose better than having to flush large air pots. I'll post a couple pictures when I get home today.

@Mañ'O'Green hey man thanks for the reply I came to the conclusion I was underfeeding as plant started to brighten up after a couple big feeds.

Apologies I meant to write on the post that I was pretty confident that everything from lighting to airflow to temp was all on point. I have a habit of under feeding I suppose better than having to flush large air pots. I'll post a couple pictures when I get home today.
:thumbsup:

Back