Extraction db003 bubble bowl dry ice extraction review

db003

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003

I will be doing a review of a dry ice extraction bubble bowl kit that I received from bubble bowls to do a review for the autoflower network

I received my bubble bowl kit in the mail the box was a bit dinged up but that is OK I am used to USPS and there shenanigans since I receive a lot of packages from them it was delivered with two day shipping by the way

the contents of the package from bubble bowls were in perfect shape so kudos to bubble bowls for great packaging

I received the Bubble Bowls Dri-Shake 3 Stage Kit from bubble bowls the kit costs $109.00 from there website plus shipping and tax if you are in California like I am

here is some info on the bubble bowls from there website

Bubble Bowls

upload_2018-2-21_10-0-31.jpeg

• Multiple stage extraction with the ease of dry ice!
  • 3 stages of classification eliminates the guesswork!
  • Bubble Bowls are durable and easy to clean!
  • Rigid structure allows for maximum circulation of plant matter!
  • No more mess! Any mixing bowl you already have makes a great catch basin!
Your Dri-Shake 3 Stage Kit includes:

• 3 Bubble Bowls (160, 120 & 90 micron mesh opening size)
  • 1 Dri-Shake lid
  • 3 gather cards
  • NOW INCLUDES TWO 25 MICRON X-FILTERS ROSIN BLOTTER SCREENS!
  • 5 Year Warranty!

I will be going to go get some dry ice from my local smart and final next week to do my first extraction with the bubble bowl kit but for now here are some pics of the bubble bowls and the packaging

P.S. my package did not include the rosin blotter screens but did include the 3 gather cards so that's alright with me no complaints at all

https://bubblebowlkits.com/

upload_2018-2-21_10-0-31.jpeg
001.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG

:d5: Shweeeeeet .... nice hook up db'! You're going to dig this gear :thumbsup:..... I got mine a while back, and am still dialing in the technique after only a few runs,... I'll have a few tips to offer though, which I'll post up here shortly,...

:d5: Shweeeeeet .... nice hook up db'! You're going to dig this gear :thumbsup:..... I got mine a while back, and am still dialing in the technique after only a few runs,... I'll have a few tips to offer though, which I'll post up here shortly,...
sounds awesome I would love some tips going to get my dry ice on the 1st of march so I will be doing my first run soon

well the time has come I did my first run with the bubble bowls kit that I got from bubble bowl kits.com and let me tell you it came out really well I am real happy with the outcome

I got a bag of dry ice from my local smart and final I paid $9.85 for 6 pounds it was $1.49 a pound plus tax I used a rubber mallet to break up the dry ice in small pieces before i used it

my first run I used 56.6 grams of trim which is 2 ounces and about half the dry ice I added the dry ice to the bowl before I added the trim and let it sit for about one to two minutes before I started to shake it

I shook the bowl for about one and a half minutes and collected it from the 120 micron bowl and 90 micron bowl in separate piles I them took the trim and dry ice in the bowl and put it to the side to do my next run with more fresh trim and more fresh dry ice

for my second round of fresh trim I used 87.3 grams of trim which is a few grams just over 3 ounces I made sure to add the dry ice first to the bowl them the trim shook it up a bit and let it sit for 2 minutes then shook the bowls for about 3 minutes this time since it was more trim and collected them in there separate piles

last I took the trim that was left over from the first and second runs and put it all in the bowls and did a third and fourth run just to get as much as I can from it these were low grade but still good stuff after looking at the pictures I can see I got a few pieces of plant matter in a few of them but its all good its all for me so it does not matter

now for the amounts I got from the runs

120 micron bowl first run - 3.0 gram
90 micron bowl first run - 2.7 grams
120 micron bowl second batch first run - 12.7 grams
90 micron bowl second batch first run - 1.3 grams
120 micron bowl third first run - 4.9 grams
90 micron kief from third run was less them 0.1
120 micron bowl fourth and final run - 1.9 grams

final numbers I started with 149.3 grams of trim and I got 26.5 grams of kief in total of different grades

006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
020.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG