Indoor DazedAndStoned's Stealth Grow Chronicles

Girls are taking off now!
Day 8 in DWC
94822556f6f20b74ebe02db55b0e3d59.jpg

2778596d18fcdcfc49951155592a448e.jpg

ff115353761734c72d60c461a71c0c57.jpg

Great detailed journal @DazedAndStoned , subbed up and excited about this grow. I am starting my first DWC this week using the same nutrient line up. You are providing me a lot of info. Thanks and keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Great detailed journal @DazedAndStoned , subbed up and excited about this grow. I am starting my first DWC this week using the same nutrient line up. You are providing me a lot of info. Thanks and keep up the great work [emoji106]

Thank you kindly and welcome! I think you'll be very happy with DWC, just ensure you have a ton of oxygen and you'll have roots as healthy as this! Seriously, more air stones is never a bad thing. I use 2 5" stones per 3G and want to stick a third in there!

f92e01e9f7df0441584bd13da3ee6d5a.jpg

Just be aware that the pH Perfect doesn't necessarily hold the pH where you need it in DWC because we need to run lower PPM, so it's always a good idea to check every day or two and adjust just in case! I find it will rise from 5.5 to 6.5 in a few hours after having the air stones going, my guess is the oxygenation of water plays a role in the rise, so after bubbling for a few hours, check your pH again! pH is everything, especially in hydro.

If you got any questions about the line or dwc just give me a shout, certainly not an expert but always willing to help! Best of luck. If you got a journal going you should send me a link and I'll sub up!

Yall found a good friend in @DazedAndStoned . A great informative dude imo...

DazedAndStoned what pump don't u use for air? I upgraded to a pond master and don't regret a bit! Runs 12 buckets very very stupidly well lol
Thanks loop my brother! Appreciate the kind words my man

I use the topfin pumps from petcetera. I think it's called TopFin8000. Has 4 outlets and pumps quite a bit of air. One pump will do two buckets, so I have 6 of em going when all the cabs are full!

I'd like to eventually get into aeroponics so my next pickup is going to be a high pressure pump with solenoid, and I'll be using 6" or 8" round PVC pipe for the root chamber. Love my DWC but I feel like aero is the next step to take, but I just don't have the space for what I want haha.

Back