Day 9-10 - leaf issue?

Reaction score
Problem: currently day 9-10 . nothing major YET but NCH plant has had this lower leaf issue with very minor white tips, (that never got any worse) for many days and now seeing 1x CD starting to curl up slightly and maybe look similar? I thought the NCH issue might have been slight soil burn from being over eager (ooops, never again!) and adding a separate organic rooting stimulator at 30% dosage, when seedling/soil was already mixed/planted with Mycotrex!! Otherwise, last night i did drop the light it bit lower to 19" range but after seeing a few of them today canoe a bit i raised it back up a couple of clicks. But doubt it would be light stress issue showing on lower leaf of the CD, i thought it would have been upper? i dont PH cos use biotabs and RO bottled water but maybe should after adding DE to topsoil today?

Medium/grow method: local "super soil" for weed. has perlite but not enough, pretty sure drainage is wack and you can maybe sort of see that in the pic showing them all. dry on top but still quite moist/wet near the bottom. big cracks open up in the soil when u pick them up. in total they have about 2.0-2.5L of water each in first 10 days. Since realised potential soil drainage issue and not adding any water at all now. maybe not as bad as i think, seems okish for now. Soil is dry till about 1 inch deep, and then quite moist around the centre. Just dont want everything to quickly go to shit lol next time im more prepared to mix in a shit ton of perlite first, but thats next time, and now is now :oops1:

Feed and supplements used: Biotabs full starter kit + 30% dosage organic root stimulator + sprinkled cocaine on top soil (jk, its DE, but thx for paying attention)+ calmag (cos no silicium flash)

water source: reverse osmosis bottled water. PH 6.7

Strain/age: chemdogging + northern cheese haze

light used: Mars TSL 2000 (300w draw) - varied between 18-22" height. lights on 24/7

Climate: 24-27c. 40-55% RH. good ventilation around the plants with a fan. they be moving.

Additional info:Tiny number of fruit flies, especially after watering, but otherwise virtually none existent. Just added some DE to soil today, check out dem sprinklin skills!!!! whilst you at it check out my photo editing skills!! what else do you need? bank account #? my gran's maiden name? your wish is my command :biggrin: thanks in advance

Attachments

• ALL.jpg
    ALL.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52
  • NCH.jpeg
    NCH.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • CD.jpeg
    CD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
More pics of all plants.

Attachments

• nch1.jpeg
    nch1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • nch2.jpeg
    nch2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • nch3.jpeg
    nch3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • cd1.jpeg
    cd1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • cd2.jpeg
    cd2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 4:6.jpeg
    4:6.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
  • yet another cd.jpeg
    yet another cd.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • another CD.jpeg
    another CD.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • another nch.jpeg
    another nch.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • yet another nch.jpeg
    yet another nch.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
looks like soil is too hot, too much fertilizer...... Girls don’t need much until they are at least few weeks old.

looks like soil is too hot, too much fertilizer...... Girls don’t need much until they are at least few weeks old.

Yes, this is possible. I removed original biotabs (cos i culled original seedlings) from soil just as they were activating and few were delicately removed from basically right under the new seedlings so this might have saved me from much further damage. Some fert has likely leaked out, and makes sense why some more affected than others.

I put new Biotabs in 1-2 days ago and only gave 50ml water on each, so they wont have begun activating yet much. Question is should I flush the soil, and if yes with how much water? Bear in mind my drainage is already poor and watering more is going to further activate the Biotabs.

The pots are almost dry so will prob water tomorrow or next day anyway.

Last edited:
Just ran 2-4L straight water through the 2 most affected pots till about 10-20% runoff. Hopefully they respond well.

EDIT: they perked up nicely several hours later so I proceeded to water till runoff with the other 4 pots.

Last edited:
Back