Day 50 plz have a look at the brown

Reaction score
Hi im Slurk, I have been lurking around some here some months to learn the basics, not much of a poster. I hoped to be able to grow my plants without help but run into problems and just want someone else to look at it, so any input are greatly valued. When the plants are down, Im down :(
Excuse my engrish, im from arctic region.

Problem: Brown spots on the upper part of plant

Medium/grow method: Gold Label Special Mix Soil

Feed: and supplements used: Gold Label A,B, Ultra MG, Ultra PK, Voodo juice roots, cal/mag extra

water source: Tapwater 24h+

Strain/age: Royal Bluematic auto, 50 days old

light used: Telos 0008

Climate: about 25f

Additional info:
Feed ph at 6.3, runoff at 6.6. Dont have a ec control unit or humidity gauge. Brown spots stared to apear a week ago. I figured it was cal/mag def so I bought a bottle of cal/mag extra as I was thinking to enhance my feed as I read here that telos made the plants cal/mag hungry. Did not seem to work, problem is going berserk. Both plants are same age and have same treatment. One became bigger and more mature, thats the one with problems. The other one is smaller and more light green and just have a few brown spots but i guess they are coming. They dont seem as thirsty as last week. Had nice white roots coming out of bottom of the pots so I halted the voodojuice. Now the roots are gone so im gonna start feeding voodo again.
last feed was
Soil A,B 1,5 ml per liter
Ultra MG 0.5ml
Ultra PK 0.5ml
Cal/Mag extra 1 ml

3 liters each
3,8 l = 1 gallon

Any coment will be appreciated!

Growtent.JPG 1BothDay40.JPG 1BothDay50.JPG Day 50 sick.JPG Day50 top.JPG Day50 brown.JPG Day50 browner.JPG Day50 sorrow.JPG Day50.stem.JPG turn.JPG Day50.f.JPG Both.JPG cheap probe Ph.JPG lil brother.JPG

Yes that's calcium deficiency. The damaged leaves will not repair them selves, you'll want to observe the new growth to see if youre feeding enough cal/mag.
Happy growing:vibe:

Alright thanks for the your reply, feels good to have somebody else to point it out really. Gonna be a bit more preemptive next time. Thank you!

Hi im Slurk, I have been lurking around some here some months to learn the basics, not much of a poster. I hoped to be able to grow my plants without help but run into problems and just want someone else to look at it, so any input are greatly valued. When the plants are down, Im down :(

Feed: and supplements used: Gold Label A,B, Ultra MG, Ultra PK, Voodo juice roots, cal/mag extra

Additional info:
Feed ph at 6.3, runoff at 6.6. Dont have a ec control unit or humidity gauge. Brown spots stared to apear a week ago. I figured it was cal/mag def so I bought a bottle of cal/mag extra as I was thinking to enhance my feed as I read here that telos made the plants cal/mag hungry. Did not seem to work, problem is going berserk. Both plants are same age and have same treatment. One became bigger and more mature, thats the one with problems. The other one is smaller and more light green and just have a few brown spots but i guess they are coming. They dont seem as thirsty as last week. Had nice white roots coming out of bottom of the pots so I halted the voodojuice. Now the roots are gone so im gonna start feeding voodo again.
last feed was
Ultra MG 0.5ml
Ultra PK 0.5ml
Cal/Mag extra 1 ml

3 liters each
3,8 l = 1 gallon

View attachment 1058150 View attachment 1058151 View attachment 1058152 View attachment 1058158 View attachment 1058161 View attachment 1058159 View attachment 1058160 View attachment 1058162 View attachment 1058163 View attachment 1058168 View attachment 1058164 View attachment 1058165 View attachment 1058170 View attachment 1058171

Pictures 7, 8 & 10 - the large necrotic blotching is a clear sign of phosphorus deficiency. You'll likely be deficient in potassium as well.

Other photos demonstrate mild Ca deficiency.

Your early flower state is ramping and your pk demand needs to correlate.

Are you running an LED light source? 25c = ~77f, this temperature is too low. If running LED without IR, your LST is far too low. This will inhibit / slow P uptake.

Additional info:
last feed was
Ultra MG 0.5ml
Ultra PK 0.5ml
Cal/Mag extra 1 ml

3 liters each
3,8 l = 1 gallon

View attachment 1058150 View attachment 1058151 View attachment 1058152 View attachment 1058158 View attachment 1058161 View attachment 1058159 View attachment 1058160 View attachment 1058162 View attachment 1058163 View attachment 1058168 View attachment 1058164 View attachment 1058165 View attachment 1058170 View attachment 1058171
Have a look at boron deficiencies...
https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms

Pictures 7, 8 & 10 - the large necrotic blotching is a clear sign of phosphorus deficiency. You'll likely be deficient in potassium as well.

Other photos demonstrate mild Ca deficiency.

Your early flower state is ramping and your pk demand needs to correlate.

Are you running an LED light source? 25c = ~77f, this temperature is too low. If running LED without IR, your LST is far too low. This will inhibit / slow P uptake.

Yes sir its a LED light, I was pretty much guessing the temp cus its room temperature + the warmth I can feel on my hand if I hold it in the light, and the heat the lamp emits from the case mate. But I guess im looking for 27-30c then.
Dont go under 20c or over 28c was pretty much my thinking when I started. I will increase the Ultra PK nutes in the meantimes.
This was the nute schedule I was following btw näring.jpg

Sorry for my stupidity but I dont know what "LST" means in this contex, but Thank you for taking your time to reply to me.

edit. forgot to quote

Back