New Grower DAY 44 First time grower!

Reaction score
Day 44 for my LSD autos. My first time. Pretty proud about them even tho they haven't budded yet. Anyone else done a lsd strain. They seem to be a longer growing strain for an auto.. from what I hear
20220425_160609.jpg
20220425_160528.jpg
20220425_160352.jpg

Welcome @gemini_ranger , I believe they are in preflower right now. At the "nodes" where branches separate from main stalk I see white hairs. This is the start of flower. In a couple weeks they should look completely different... What we call "stacking". Many here have done LSD auto, I have not but it is on my to-do list! Looks good so far! Keep up the good growing!

Get ready for the buds to form now, gona be a good amount looking at the many budsites you got,
They looking nice and healthy man
Time to get your LST and maybe abit of light defol going now.

Get ready for the buds to form now, gona be a good amount looking at the many budsites you got,
They looking nice and healthy man
Time to get your LST and maybe abit of light defol going now.
I did LST a few weeks ago. I was able to bend them twice, I was worried about doing again cause stems are kinda thick. Someone else mention defoil, but I don't really know what that mean. Any good links or sites I can look to learn? Or is it something common i can google?

Welcome @gemini_ranger , I believe they are in preflower right now. At the "nodes" where branches separate from main stalk I see white hairs. This is the start of flower. In a couple weeks they should look completely different... What we call "stacking". Many here have done LSD auto, I have not but it is on my to-do list! Looks good so far! Keep up the good growing!
Thank you! I'm extremely excited to see buds. It interesting seeing the plants go through the stages. I use some foxfarm tiger bloom during the last watering I gave them. Like a 25% of what they said.

Thank you! I'm extremely excited to see buds. It interesting seeing the plants go through the stages. I use some foxfarm tiger bloom during the last watering I gave them. Like a 25% of what they said.
Yup, always add low then work up. Gets em acclimated

I did LST a few weeks ago. I was able to bend them twice, I was worried about doing again cause stems are kinda thick. Someone else mention defoil, but I don't really know what that mean. Any good links or sites I can look to learn? Or is it something common i can google?
Take away any big leafs that are covering budsites,
only a few a day until budsites are exposed,
I leave the main stem and lst the side branches down to let the light get down through the plant to the buds,
Heres a few pics of the lst I mean
The top pic has main stem tied back lightly, and the rest all got tied down
[CHAT=][/CHAT]
20220426_015742.jpg
20220426_015713.jpg
20220426_015837.jpg

Back