New Grower Day 30 of my first ever grow.

About a quart. I slowly water a ring around the plant not to get too close.ph 6.1.
Multiple seedlings popped as of this morning so I may have turned the corner :headbang:

I personally water the entire pot when I water but I’m weird like that :gassy:Least you got something going hopefully you got it figured out:goodluck:

I also water in a ring around the new seedling, if I’m not multi potting (multi, water the entire pot)…..But after about day 7 I’ll water the entire pot…about 1/2 gallon for five gallons of promix. That feed will also get 1 MC….

If these new seedlings begin to stretch excessively like the previous ones, turn that light up…. :pass:

I also water in a ring around the new seedling, if I’m not multi potting (multi, water the entire pot)…..But after about day 7 I’ll water the entire pot…about 1/2 gallon for five gallons of promix. That feed will also get 1 MC….

If these new seedlings begin to stretch excessively like the previous ones, turn that light up…. :pass:
Yup, pretty much what I do per your various grow journals. Thanks

I think you nailed it.My dli math was off.The thing I did different was I left my lights on a 24 hr cycle. After a couple plants looked ok, I went to my normal 18/6 and all the new seedling immediately popped and looked normal.Just realized this.:dang:
Haha at least you caught it……and are learning how to chase down and fix grow room issues. Nice job :d5: :pass:

Back