New Grower Day 30 auto with lst, first auto plant

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Still a new grower here. Thought I'd show off my auto day 30 and any feedback and comments will be appreciated.

Is this a good size for her at this point? Is the Lst fine or to crowded? As I have never grown autos before.

Thanks!
ALICE420

Attachments

• IMG_20190512_175027.jpg
    IMG_20190512_175027.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20190512_174959.jpg
    IMG_20190512_174959.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 285
They look relatively happy and healthy, not a pro but the LST looks good too. :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Still a new grower here. Thought I'd show off my auto day 30 and any feedback and comments will be appreciated.

Is this a good size for her at this point? Is the Lst fine or to crowded? As I have never grown autos before.

Thanks!
ALICE420
Nice work...I would roll down that grow bag top on the sides to liberate the top and let the air moving in a bit better....looking very promising....
:cheers:

A little defoliation to let the lights penetrate better would be also a+ in my opinion ,but it would be preferable if you wait for blooming to begin...(for better timing).

Its quite hard to see the LTS work done with this bush in the way, but the result is what we can only see...And it's looking good....

Keep doing what you're doing, it's working....
:growing::muahaha::thumbsup:

A little defoliation to let the lights penetrate better would be also a+ in my opinion ,but it would be preferable if you wait for blooming to begin...(for better timing).
Hmmm I was wondering why would happen as I was wondering if it would be a bad idea due to stressing the auto in its short life cycle... So it's fine to do some defoliation when it's in full bloom?

Its quite hard to see the LTS work done with this bush in the way, but the result is what we can only see...And it's looking good....

Keep doing what you're doing, it's working....
:growing::muahaha::thumbsup:
Thanks, that's great to hear! I'm quite proud of how she turned out! Got quite a few colas going atm and now currently started preflower.

Hmmm I was wondering why would happen as I was wondering if it would be a bad idea due to stressing the auto in its short life cycle... So it's fine to do some defoliation when it's in full bloom?
Better to do it when transitioning from veg to blooming for heavy defo..other then that I like to do light defo. Any time needed...autoflower are quite tuff, just look at how well it can take a topping or fimming and recuperate like almost nothing happened, it says a lots ...

Back