New Grower Danielsaaan’s Second Grow

Danielsaaan

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I couldn’t help myself. It’s time to squeeze a grow in before I leave for vacation!
5 gelato auto seeds in distilled water. I hope they all pop. I plan on leaving them in the water for 36-48 hours, then they’re going right into their final pots (3 gallon fabric).
I’m using the same soil and nutrients for this grow. Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Perlite. Nutrients: Fox Farm Kelp Me Kelp You, Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Beastie Bloomz.
The only thing I’ve decided to add is Real Growers Recharge each time they’re scheduled to get plain PH’d water.
5DF4B7E4-1448-4BA0-965B-B7DE54EB43D5.jpeg

I couldn’t help myself. It’s time to squeeze a grow in before I leave for vacation!
5 gelato auto seeds in distilled water. I hope they all pop. I plan on leaving them in the water for 36-48 hours, then they’re going right into their final pots (3 gallon fabric).
I’m using the same soil and nutrients for this grow. Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest with Perlite. Nutrients: Fox Farm Kelp Me Kelp You, Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Beastie Bloomz.
The only thing I’ve decided to add is Real Growers Recharge each time they’re scheduled to get plain PH’d water.
View attachment 1470124
You are going to drown them! 8 hours is more than enough. I don't soak fresh seed at all. If I am trying to germinate 5 year old seed I will soak them in some water with a little Kelp but just overnight.

:goodluck:

You are going to drown them! 8 hours is more than enough. I don't soak fresh seed at all. If I am trying to germinate 5 year old seed I will soak them in some water with a little Kelp but just overnight.

:goodluck:
I’ve never heard that before. I may put them in my soil earlier! Do you go right to final pot, or paper towel?

Heard good things about this strain, glad you were able to squeeze another one in man! I'm definitely following along :pop:

Back