Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

Couldn’t be more perfect! Get ready to control the beasts. You have about one week before they fly. Magic’s gear is top notch for sure!!
I’m at day 70 and outside. Projected next 7 days of thundershowers ... big test of resistance going on here.

In the next week I'm going to pick the plant I will :naughtystep: and see how she responds :woohoo1:
That didnt take long :LOLStoned:

Well I went ahead and started little tie:naughtystep: down :woohoo:
b36b5851473c8624b560281b64a56c5f.jpg

amazons unleashed!, one restrained, a start. Topping added a lot more buds to my BT's, but did nothing to control height:shrug:, pulling them down probably gonna be the best approach to keep em off the ceiling:pass:

Last edited:
Couldn’t be more perfect! Get ready to control the beasts. You have about one week before they fly. Magic’s gear is top notch for sure!!
I’m at day 70 and outside. Projected next 7 days of thundershowers ... big test of resistance going on here.
my experience, this strain laughs at bud rot! The Little Sister pheno, this year and last, got a little spot of PM, caught it when it first reared it's ugly head, doubt I'll see any more of it this season. Bertha remains bullet proof. This growing season mostly overcast, rainy, high humidity. Rare to get 2 sunny days ina row. Morning RH in the greenhouse usually in the 90s! I'll be real surprised if you have issues. Make sure you open up plants for good air flow, and so you can keep a good eye on things.

amazons unleashed!, one restrained, a start. Topping added a lot more buds to my BT's, but did nothing to control height:shrug:, pulling them down probably gonna be the best approach to keep em off the ceiling:pass:

I have 9 ft ceiling. Im also looking at doing some kind tie and support with bamboo my pepsi crates have holes I can put the bamboo in I have 50 4 ft pieces and 75 2 ft :shrug: just have to wait and see I do like jungles :LOLStoned:

0782C2D2-1808-4730-967B-23F865306570.jpeg
my experience, this strain laughs at bud rot! The Little Sister pheno, this year and last, got a little spot of PM, caught it when it first reared it's ugly head, doubt I'll see any more of it this season. Bertha remains bullet proof. This growing season mostly overcast, rainy, high humidity. Rare to get 2 sunny days ina row. Morning RH in the greenhouse usually in the 90s! I'll be real surprised if you have issues. Make sure you open up plants for good air flow, and so you can keep a good eye on things.
Thanks Trail, watching closely for bud rot. The topped plant’s buds are much smaller,less dense and she is at least a week behind her sister... so not worried about her, but the untopped plant has big buds and us just entering the harvest window .. It would be a shame to
Lose her now. This is her top .

I have 9 ft ceiling. Im also looking at doing some kind tie and support with bamboo my pepsi crates have holes I can put the bamboo in I have 50 4 ft pieces and 75 2 ft :shrug: just have to wait and see I do like jungles :LOLStoned:
Lol, Can’t wait to see that jungle of yours. With 4 BT in there and a little company, it’s gonna get tight... good “trouble “ to have! I’m sure you are up to the challenge,

Back