GreenLeaf Nutrients Mega Crop, Sweet Cal Mag Pro, Red Line, and Element X

Light (kind and schedule):

[HASHTAG]#autocobpower[/HASHTAG] 24/0

From seed to harvest date:
100 days

Dry Yield:
1700 plus

High/Effect Duration:
A mellow relaxing high to a narcotic fuck you up high depending on how much you use. Smoked in moderation it's a great daytime pain med just be careful not to over do it. Awesome body buzz long lasting up to 2 hrs or more makes this an awesome go to for sleep. Great for both mental and muscle relaxation.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:*****

Nice green buds full of orange hairs

THE GROWTH:*****

Explosive big wonderful plants

THE SMELL:*****
A mix of smells from hints of bubblegum coffee and what I call the kush funk

THE SMOKE:*****
FIRE very potent great all around smoke.

THE HIGH
:****
Indica lovers delight smoke to much and lights out. Warning will cause excessive hunger LOL

Great job Magic
and great job Dabber!, how many plants was that yield from? Now that I've grown BT two seasons ina row, I almost can not grow her, one plant can fill a huge hole on me stash! and as you intimate in your report.......what's wrong with this picture?.....nothing!

and great job Dabber!, how many plants was that yield from? Now that I've grown BT two seasons ina row, I almost can not grow her, one plant can fill a huge hole on me stash! and as you intimate in your report.......what's wrong with this picture?.....nothing!
:toke: :thanks: 4 big ones :headbang:

10 pack in the cart!!! Im gonna start one in this.. .
15403327684961078664049.jpg
15403328538121490437875.jpg
or this... In my 4x4... Two of the second one is what I'm going with... I'll be good for a year from that!!! IF the Ganja God is good... And ive been saying my prayers and eating my vitamins, you know what I'm saying Mean Gene???

10 pack in the cart!!! Im gonna start one in this.. .View attachment 964597View attachment 964598or this... In my 4x4... Two of the second one is what I'm going with... I'll be good for a year from that!!! IF the Ganja God is good... And ive been saying my prayers and eating my vitamins, you know what I'm saying Mean Gene???

What size pot is that looks big remember Bubba Trouble can and will get HUGE

Im not sure how big it is, I'm trying to grow two of them and kick back for a minute... At least until I get off papers... Yeah I know, I'm crazy for doing this, but if i didn't, I'd be on the fast track to selling cocaina,and there are too many rats around my neck of the woods...

I know!!! That's why I wanted big pots... Did you lst them at all? I was thinking about scrogging one like Hemi did his... That would be awesome for a BT...

I know!!! That's why I wanted big pots... Did you lst them at all? I was thinking about scrogging one like Hemi did his... That would be awesome for a BT...
Yes I did LST 1 abused her was gonna cull her but set her in the corner and let her go turned out FIRE just really airy

Yes I did LST 1 abused her was gonna cull her but set her in the corner and let her go turned out FIRE just really airy
No dense buds? Why do you think that was?

Back