Outdoor cut 1 auto down today

littleT

Dragon Addiction Councellor
Reaction score
weather here is crap--lows 30s highs after today in the 50s rain for next 2 days--i have 1 almost all cloudy so i took her.i have 2 more still need a few weeks.here is what i got from a 30 inch girl in a 5 gallon bucket 103 days 100_3560.jpg all i know is it was a auto 90 day stuff.i did manage to get 40 or 50 seed from her sister and brother

That looks sooo good! Probably because I have nothing. So be glad you are you and not me. :smokeit:

That's nice work, even if you have a closet full. :thumbs:

Hang in there, mycter. Most of us have been where you are... you came to the right place to change all that. :peace:

Nice fattys you got there :thumbs:

attachment.php

i smoked some meds on my lunch break...now back at work i get distracted and compelled to do stuff like this ^^

thanks guys---cant wait to sample my wares!!! usually i dont get to call mine meds--but when i do smoke a fat one--i dont go to work!!!more like grab my guitar and kick back for a bit to appreciate what was given to me -- seems you missed a few fattys !!!!

thanks guys---cant wait to sample my wares!!! usually i dont get to call mine meds--but when i do smoke a fat one--i dont go to work!!!more like grab my guitar and kick back for a bit to appreciate what was given to me --

lol oh boy well after smokin the ganja for over 10 years i'd call myself a chronic user. I use marijuana like some people use coffee, tylenol, sleeping aids, any kind of anti depressant, hell i haven't had a bad day in over ten years thanks to good ol mj - definitely my med of choice for most ailments.

smoking mj before, during and after work is a must for me. I work with a much older group of people and have more than one occasion hooked up my boss with some nugs who's husband is trying to quit smoking cigs...says the weed fills that void and is much healthier not to mention shes getting more play in the bedroom...to a 53 year old woman who's been an office manager for 25 years, that's a really exciting thing! so i guess it can be a viagara type as well ;)

looking forward to your smoke report! :bong:

...more like grab my guitar and kick back for a bit to appreciate what was given to me...

Yes! Exactly, littleT! That's one of the most enjoyable ways to spend time. The natural high you get from the music and the the high from the natural bud... Almost orgasmic!

Nice frosty buds. :drool: Enjoy!

Back