Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone
Wanted to pop in here and say I went to Lowe's last night to stock up on CFL bulbs for my veggies box.
They let me know they will no longer be available in 2018 they are being pulled because of mercury replacing with LED light bulbs.
Most of you might have already knew but for those who did not you might want to stock.
Everyone have a great day.

Good morning all thought I'd drop by went to Lowe's last night for CFL light bulbs for veggies box.
The manger let me know they will not be available in 2018 because of mercury in them they are being replaced by LED.
Most of you probably knew but for those that don't need to stock up he also let me know when they go to pull them off shelf they will be on sale big time to get rid of them.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning all thought I'd drop by went to Lowe's last night for CFL light bulbs for veggies box.
The manger let me know they will not be available in 2018 because of mercury in them they are being replaced by LED.
Most of you probably knew but for those that don't need to stock up he also let me know when they go to pull them off shelf they will be on sale big time to get rid of them.
Hope everyone has a great day.
Thanks for the heads up. Lowe's is the only place I can even get CFL bulbs here. I'll have to keep an eye out for clearance bulbs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hiiiiii stoners! I have a fuzzy head today, the mountain is hidden by calima haze but the sun's shining. I'm about to start clipping bits off my WW and SSA to dry them in preparation for smoking. I really can't fault the weather here, it's pretty darn good.
@SouthCarolinaYardDog Useful info, that! Thanks! :bighug:

Looks like this will be the year I switch over to LEDs then... forced hand and all! Didn't need much of an excuse really... I wonder if that's worldwide, or just the US. Any Brits/Europeans know?

Hey, Peeps
A heavy heart this morning.
I just heard word that Franco Lujo, breeder with Greenhouse Seeds has passed[emoji26]
Sources say he had an attack of cerebral malaria that took his life at the shocking age of 42.
Let's all lift up a toke in respect to one of the Great ones[emoji1317]
RIP, Brother Franco, and my your heaven be filled with landrace fire, eternally[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Peeps
A heavy heart this morning.
I just heard word that Franco Lujo, breeder with Greenhouse Seeds has passed[emoji26]
Sources say he had an attack of cerebral malaria that took his life at the shocking age of 42.
Let's all lift up a toke in respect to one of the Great ones[emoji1317]
RIP, Brother Franco, and my your heaven be filled with landrace fire, eternally[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joint lifted high for our fallen brother!!:pass:

Is this political . :biggrin:
15726714_1213565405393180_260264174567200147_n.jpg

@budelee So what is the sweet spot on an led lamp ?? Mine are at 7200 lux at plant level with the lamps set 34 in above the plants . :eyebrows:
Hey bear!! Im still new with led,the guys told me 40 in veg for the gogrow im using.. @BigSm0 may have better idea!!

@Eyeoftheworld
@A-Train
18 days old this morning:
(One Heavyweight Fruit Punch, Two NL x BB - the fruit punch is the biggest)
IMG_2110.JPG
IMG_2113.JPG

@Eyeoftheworld - I hate the fabric pots because they're a pain in the ass to water. Do you let yours sit in the run off water and soak it back up? And if not is it bad to do that?

I don't mean having it sitting in the drip tray 24/7... I mean just enough that the soil actually sucks the water up within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back