Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bear, the leds are strong so 30 inches or more at seedling stage. They will keep plants short if too close. I kept mine between 28 and 30 and it may have been a little too close. During the stretch it was 24 to 28 inches and i think 24 was too close as well. @Ripper has a good handle on his cobs.

Hey bear, the leds are strong so 30 inches or more at seedling stage. They will keep plants short if too close. I kept mine between 28 and 30 and it may have been a little too close. During the stretch it was 24 to 28 inches and i think 24 was too close as well. @Ripper has a good handle on his cobs.
I hear you I just raised mine up to 36 " to see if these little darlings will stretch a little .I 've got 2 lamps at 450 watts so there's plenty of light and I was just jerking Budelee's knowledge of leds . :biggrin:

With my cobs I am also able to dim them but I keep them at 24 inches

Hey bear!! Im still new with led,the guys told me 40 in veg for the gogrow im using.. @BigSm0 may have better idea!!
What's the wattage again? 40" sounds awefully high for that light. I'd lower it till I saw signs of light stress and raise it up 8-10 inches

What's the wattage again? 40" sounds awefully high for that light. I'd lower it till I saw signs of light stress and raise it up 8-10 inches
With my gogrow lamp,it is 600 watts,i had it at 20" and the guys in the test thread recommended 40"..i settled in the middle for 30"...i wasnt seeing stress or abmormal growth at 20" so we will see what 30" will do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back