Status
Not open for further replies.
serveimage

Hows your plants doing bud? Better than your guts i hope!! ;)

Hey @Rebel was just watching your bagdet-thread and i was wondering, why i didn´t recieve any rep fat kitty´s for 1000, 2000, 3000 reps...is it right to contact you here at the LS for asking?

Greetz

Mon

Hey Mongol. It's absolutely impossible for me to keep up with 20,000+ members on site lol you have to do what you just did... Tag me here in LS and let me know you need them! I'll do it now...

Hey Mongol. It's absolutely impossible for me to keep up with 20,000+ members on site lol you have to do what you just did... Tag me here in LS and let me know you need them! I'll do it now...
Already 20.000+ members? That's cool...the community is fattenin up:cool1: or a well grown family!

Thanks Rebel:thanks:

About to try these for genetic storage, essential oil vials. Eppendorfs can be a bit pricey, temporary attempt with these. What do you use?

5ml Liquid Sampling Sample Glass Bottles Vials 1/6 Oz Screw Cap Brown Bottles Pack of 20

:
Yes Indeed! If you ever need anything from me just tag me @Rebel here in LS or just PM me directly! :pass:
:d5:

Coming right up!
Thank you. Is that the dog that was always laughing to itself in a weezy way? Had to do with wacky races, can't remember if his name was Muggsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back