Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh thats what i missed. so you top it. cut off everything off other than the topped bit and its leaves. let it grow a bit then pin it down. you got any journals where youve used this actually bud? not been through one of yours for a while theyre always a good read : )
Only the link in my sig.. We have a whole team of mainliners.. @Green75 and his team could start a mainline thread with all their work... @autobeast is another HST trainer, not sure if he does mainlines tho.. We have all the resources you need

how long for just water?
i could fill up a big bucket and then take as much as i need and then addnutes ?
really got me thinking this now bottled water does not have a use buy date so does tap water ?
here's the kicker... most bottled water.. is tap water.

see that's more stepy.... I always picture rockin out with you:headbang: you feckin kraut

u ever wanna just go into a jewish fastfood place and order combo 9

Autos defo love to be pushed to there limits topped lstd,mainlined,heavy defols.if applied at the correct time u get monster results.and indeed lots of top growers here to help;) keep at it growers top job.happy growing every1;)

Autos defo love to be pushed to there limits topped lstd,mainlined,heavy defols.if applied at the correct time u get monster results.and indeed lots of top growers here to help;) keep at it growers top job.happy growing every1;)
:slap: Thanks for spreading the word on HST techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back