Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops...
IMG_9769.JPG

Hope she doesn't stress out, 'cause she's doing great at the moment:
IMG_9766.JPG

5 weeks today.

Looks good, you could always gently squeeze both halves back together if they'll let you and put a little tape around it or rope so it will heal.
Thanks! Yeah, just having breakfast and coffee and will be taping it after. Just to prevent it from splitting further. Later on I will use the garden wire I currently use to LST in reverse. So the wires will support the branches. She'll pull through. My only concern is stress. Don't want to end up with a hermie.

Thanks! Yeah, just having breakfast and coffee and will be taping it after. Just to prevent it from splitting further. Later on I will use the garden wire I currently use to LST in reverse. So the wires will support the branches. She'll pull through. My only concern is stress. Don't want to end up with a hermie.

:thumbsup: I feel ya on that, I've had my share of hermies due to stress.

Good morning everybody!!! Gonna be a hot one.. My wife really put it into perspective the other day. I was complaining about working in the garden it was 71F and 65% rH.. She says, right now( 10am) its 108F in phoenix AZ..
It's pretty bad down there in Phoenix. Just the worst part of AZ right now is the fires. I pray that all that are fighting the fires will be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back