Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be remembering the why wrong...but it's something to do with there being nothing in the water to buffer the PH of it when it has been filtered through a good RO unit that can make it "interesting" to adjust and measure. :smoking:

I may be remembering the why wrong...but it's something to do with there being nothing in the water to buffer the PH of it when it has been filtered through a good RO unit that can make it "interesting" to adjust and measure. :smoking:
from what I understand reverse osmosis has very little affect on the waters actual ph... ppm on the other hand, its filtering out all that shit minerals and what nots, metals and such.. co2 could affect it..
the swing in a waters ph is from a reaction with the hydrogen ions, for acidic at least..
mehhh I'm baked and I forget most this shit...:pass:

If you're using RO water, getting a PH reading can be difficult. Haven't used RO personally, but I remember reading lots of stuff talking about since the water is pretty much pure, there is nothing in it for the average meter to read. So the PH up/down might not seem to affect it until there is enough in it to be way overboard. Most I read would add their nutes to the water, then read and adjust the PH level after there is something in the water to work with. :smoking:
Thanks ozone! Been in the other room messing with it and didn't see you had posted or anyone else. Nerve racking for a Noob, gotta vape me some Kush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back