Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raoul-Duke thanks my man! Heading over there now!
@FarmerD don't be sorry man, any info is better then none, trust me if we had access to products such as biobizz id be using that shit!
@sreglof23 the newest baby is slowing pale green in the centre/new growth, and the (now dead) seedlings before hand had the same pale green colour and stunted growth.. stunted? I mean they totally stopped growing.

@Raoul-Duke thanks my man! Heading over there now!
@FarmerD don't be sorry man, any info is better then none, trust me if we had access to products such as biobizz id be using that shit!
@sreglof23 the newest baby is slowing pale green in the centre/new growth, and the (now dead) seedlings before hand had the same pale green colour and stunted growth.. stunted? I mean they totally stopped growing.
Yeah that's not damping off......you growing in soil? What kind of lights? Ferts?Sounds like ph nute lock-up

What is that furry thing. Looks like a squirrel.. but squirrel around here. They must eat better. All 3x that size and extra fat. Lol.

I would eat the one in the pic. The ones here I would not. Garbage eaters they are. Hell our crows are massive too.
As well as the coons n opossum.

And a high homeless population... They are all well fed too. . Not many predators around. Only birds and coyote. Very scarce on the fox. Rumored a few cougar spotting. Just my ol lady though lol

Yeah that's not damping off......you growing in soil? What kind of lights? Ferts?Sounds like ph nute lock-up
Soil, 600w hps, Powerfeed nutes, it's definitely ph related, there no defc, burns ect, just pale green in the middle, haven't seen stunted growth just yet but it may be coming shortly, ph pen coming Friday!

It's actually coming back :cheers: We'll be putting some energy into here in the coming months. We've got a lot of recorded stuff from the last show, mostly fluff (it's a group of us that would get online and get super baked and just shoot the shit, probably some awkward stuff,) but we actually did two live audio interviews, one with @Black Dog LED and one with @PlatinumLEDTom ! Not sure if we'll see much for music on it; the licensing part of music for online radio is kind of a nightmare from what I've been reading, but we're hoping to have a station up around the clock with recorded material and hopefully back to weeknight broadcasts again!
sounds good :d5:

I'd like to write a thread on a particular subject for new growers. I didn't see this particular info when looking through the new growers forum so I thought it could help someone who may need the info. Who should I speak to to review the thread and get it stickied once I have it written up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back