Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior Yep.
20170625_205853_noexif.jpg
20170625_212746_noexif.jpg

Hey family! :toke:
Firstly I'm deeply sorry for anyone that suffers from chronic pain.. if I could I'd swap my body for yours for the day.

I'm about to start my search for a good pain relief strain. When looking for a new pain relief strain, what's some things to look for?
Below is a list of dinafems high CBD strains and their THC/CBD ratios, now obviously you'll want to pick a high CBD % but what about the THC side of things? Should you find something that won't get you overly "stoned" but reliefs pain, verses something that gets you really "stoned" and reliefs pain.. or is this personal preference?

THC/CBD
6/12
8/10
6/12
5/10
7/8
5/10
7/14
5/10
witch one "if you suffer from pain" would you like to try.

Firstly I'm deeply sorry for anyone that suffers from chronic pain.. if I could I'd swap my body for yours for the day.

I'm about to start my search for a good pain relief strain. When looking for a new pain relief strain, what's some things to look for?
Below is a list of dinafems high CBD strains and their THC/CBD ratios, now obviously you'll want to pick a high CBD % but what about the THC side of things? Should you find something that won't get you overly "stoned" but reliefs pain, verses something that gets you really "stoned" and reliefs pain.. or is this personal preference?

THC/CBD
6/12
8/10
6/12
5/10
7/8
5/10
7/14
5/10
I've been told that you must have some thc for the cbd to function . My thoughts would be if you don't want the side effects of thc ( getting high, anxious ,etc ) pick the one with the lowest thc . :toke:

THC/CBD
6/12
8/10
6/12
5/10
7/8
5/10
7/14
5/10
fwiw, and anecdotal - the best are evenly balanced in THC/CBD - say, closest to a 1:1 ratio. That's what I've heard at least, in several different places.

It's a shame we won't have research on it for awhile yet.

I've been told that you must have some thc for the cbd to function . My thoughts would be if you don't want the side effects of thc ( getting high, anxious ,etc ) pick the one with the lowest thc . :toke:
PS I don't suffer any chronic pain but the landlady suffers 24/7 from shingles but cannot use extracts because she doesn't like the side effects of thc at its lowest % .

fwiw, and anecdotal - the best are evenly balanced in THC/CBD - say, closest to a 1:1 ratio. That's what I've heard at least, in several different places.

It's a shame we won't have research on it for awhile yet.
Lots of research going on in Israel , Canada . :thumbsup:

THC/CBD
6/12
8/10
6/12
5/10
7/8
5/10
7/14
5/10

Personally I think it's part preference and physiology of the individual. I've grown a few CBD strains that were lower in THC and the experience was very different than what I was used to. I could definitely feel the pain relief but if you're an experienced cannabis user (with not much CBD experience,) in my opinion it's something you have to work into the idea of or it will turn you off (I know a lot of people that actually don't like CBD strains, but they are looking for the HIGH, not the relief, or they associate the relief they need more with the THC (whether that's what is contributing or not.)" On the flipside, like bear said, if you're not a regular cannabis user or someone that has that experience with it, that CBD effect is probably going to be far more appealing than someone trying a higher THC strain for the first time. Some of my very first times smoking weed were actually pretty terrifying (everyone is different on how they react,) but the idea of being able to give someone relief without the potential anxiety/paranoia is pretty cool.

I would suggest trying a few in different ratios and seeing what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back