Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks dude. I missed one, one night thought cool crossed the road, then one came and hit side and busted out my passenger side window. Scared the hell out of me was about to jump out the car lmao
JFC we need more deer hunters, open season IMHO

Also, I've resigned to getting blasted, drunk and cranking the tunes -I'd like to be comfortably numb before I get bent over at the shop tomorrow...

hey peeps :pass:
dp abbk thats geen on outside purple in the grinder.
better late than never eh!
sorry to bother you @Rebel for badges but.......
live stoner,ep intro,live stoner dj,show us yer cuppa,hash oils edibles,eth/alc,420 party 2016,afn pirate party,summeer soiltice 2016/2017,afn portal,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 k kitty,afn supporter.
:pighug:

You're all set Arch! I seriously didn't even think to double check on most of those as you were an AFN LS Legend before I was badge master lol so I thought you had all them already. Never a problem ya eejit... :pass:

not at all man.. is there a reason I should be ?

just I've seen countless people pop in and tag you... from personal experience its hard to track alerts past a certain number... so I imagine its like roulette..
i'll be more conscious as to where I joke.
sorry

thanks @budelee how you feeling? prepped for D-day and the shmoking cut back?

I'm sorry man... LOL I thought you were really mad at me for neglecting your badge needs... It is I who owe you the apology! :pass: and need to lighten up apparently as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back