Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm about to take down.. Roughly a gram from each of the weeds I have.. In no particular order (mostly because I forgot which one was what) - Heavyweight Fruit Punch auto, Nirvana Blue Mystic auto, Fastbuds Pineapple Express auto, WoS NLxBB auto, Dinafem Critical Jack auto, Humboldt Seeds Bubba Cheese auto and MSNL Granddaddy Purple auto.. It's a hefty cunt, I'll tell you that!!!! Gonna take the wife and me about 40min to smoke it, if we go all the way through but I took another brownie and am feeling pretty solid as it is.. This is probably gonna put me over the top!!!

View attachment 771006
Now that's my kind of salad :drool:

This is what I'm about to take down.. Roughly a gram from each of the weeds I have.. In no particular order (mostly because I forgot which one was what) - Heavyweight Fruit Punch auto, Nirvana Blue Mystic auto, Fastbuds Pineapple Express auto, WoS NLxBB auto, Dinafem Critical Jack auto, Humboldt Seeds Bubba Cheese auto and MSNL Granddaddy Purple auto.. It's a hefty cunt, I'll tell you that!!!! Gonna take the wife and me about 40min to smoke it, if we go all the way through but I took another brownie and am feeling pretty solid as it is.. This is probably gonna put me over the top!!!

View attachment 771006

that look very interesting ;p

What do you guys think (especially you @Fairlynew and anyone else with some 24Ks under your belt)??

Sue:
View attachment 770971
View attachment 770972

Peg:
View attachment 770973
View attachment 770974

Jill: (FACKIN Jill always taking forever to get ready)
View attachment 770975
View attachment 770976
Being a tight indica for me I only go so long with them I do not think I have ever gone over day seventy and all done closer to day 60 to 65. Yours being day 53 and looking good I would go a few more days and throw them into the long drink I give them straight water for ten days but not flushing just straight water but that is me bro. Toof Decay is another winner IMO

Toof Decay choped right now!! This is one of my favourite strains... amazing smell and dense buds!!

20170625_214234.jpg

20170625_214423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back