Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry gents, Ladies...
Is there by any chance a discount code for the genius pipe?
How does the pipe compare to say a MFLB in terms of flavour output?
Really itching to pull the trigger.

What do you guys think (especially you @Fairlynew and anyone else with some 24Ks under your belt)??

Sue:
IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Peg:
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

Jill: (FACKIN Jill always taking forever to get ready)
IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

LMAO
Got up to find my sunglasses, walked through the house and couldn't find them, so went to my desk to grab an old pair. Went to put them on my head and I found my sunglasses! LMAO :rofl:
That's all Double Grape! f2's

Sometimes I think I just need to set up a little station with everything I could possibly need dedicated to the station.

I've been practicing since I was in middle school lol..I just look for an open space and try to give each shoot their own spot without being overgrown by another..Once tied I give her a few days for those tied branches to get some stretch, then tie each branch horizontal above the soil surface and they pick back up again..A little light defoliation here and there and a LOT of tying and manipulating and she pretty much takes shape...Thanks.
I've been practicing since I was in middle school lol..I just look for an open space and try to give each shoot their own spot without being overgrown by another..Once tied I give her a few days for those tied branches to get some stretch, then tie each branch horizontal above the soil surface and they pick back up again..A little light defoliation here and there and a LOT of tying and manipulating and she pretty much takes shape...Thanks.
last twice my lst has just been pin down wherever was possible due to overcrowding. this grows gonna be pretty hectic later on but im determined to keep them pretty this time. think im gonna fim them all aswell. it worked well for me last time : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back