Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..Happy Sunday..

[HASHTAG]#Royal[/HASHTAG] Queen is coming aboard @FarmerD..time to get those seeds Out and into a [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Hi there @Mossy

I'm totally on board for a grow battle!! :warrior::amazon:
I've never been in one though and my set up is small, not like some of the awesome kit you guys have but yeah I'm game for some fun. Also I can't drop a new bean until my current grow finishes around 6 weeks

Stay lit :pass:

Happy Sunday stoners and growers!
Afternoon @Mossy ma'am :worship::worship: Every time I look at my plants I realise how much work must have gone in at the start, and to whom I owe thanks. So thank you for everything that you have done for our wonderful plant!

I have attempted a late transplant to autopots :crying:I have no idea whether it'll work or not, I'll know in a few days but I think I managed to keep the root balls intact. It may stunt them as they're outside of the general two week window but I am trying to streamline the complications I already have. I am not particularly happy with my soil/compost grows so I thought I would try the autopots as they're sitting about doing nothing.

Fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back