Status
Not open for further replies.
I was down there for the last Indo Expo and Remo was down there about 8 months ago. To be brutally honest, it's not easy jumping countries when you're above the board in the cannabis industry.
Ah dang, i wanted to go to the Indo Expo but i was on emegency "on-call" rotation that weekend, i'll have to catch you guys at the next expo...

:welcome: :toke: :headbang: :thanks: ... late late late! Joel, a big thank you for coming today brother! :bow: :cheers: ...some good questions and comments coming in,...

--- Joel, I hear you on the Sweet island Skunk! So many folks forget, or don't know, what many landrace Sativa's, especially tropical ones, look like,...no solid dense colas, iron nugg's, etc,... too many equate this to "quality", which is plain wrong,... some of the best, most potent bud I've had came from very open, kinds wispy bud,.. wasn't much to look at, no bag charisma at all, but the aroma hooks you by the nose, them the hammer comes down after you toke! A friend gifted me a Lambsbread variant, and she's kinda boring looking, but the aroma and buzz quality are fantastic!
--- huh, Remo formulations are organic and synthetic based-- excellent! In the past, I've done a mix of these, to good effect,.. generally, I go light on the synthetics for the usual reasons (outdoor, soil), and keep the soil herd happy as I can, so the organics can do their magic as well,...
--- kelp species- I see Ascophyllum as the go to in most all brands,... do you know why the other species was used in Remo's case? I assume there's a different component profile in it,...

One is Atlantic, the other is Pacific. The other issue is supply. We need a LOT of the stuff and as you can imagine there are not really a lot of kelp farmers in the world. With the two different varieties, we wanted to make sure if there were any different advantages to using either/or, we had both covered.

I have to split family shit. Joel you are the man thank you for satraight up honesty and keep up the great work.

Hey @RemoNutrients... I gotta fly too. It's been an awesome Interview. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.. I'm not saying you have to quit but I have to hit the road.. you been great man.. have a little :slap: for such an awesome Interview..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back