Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Rebel you are starting a store as an addition to this site or a seperate thing?

I believe the goal here is to have an AFN Store. That i will be helping stock... But yes I have my separate venture in the works. Haven't made a website yet but have a facebook biz page.

Siblings lol. Stoners of a feather get blazed together

Soul Family! Absolutely!

Have 2 of them lol. And a nes. Wish I still had my Sega. N64 was great too. My fav systems still.

How about Turbo Grafix 16?

I believe the goal here is to have an AFN Store. That i will be helping stock... But yes I have my separate venture in the works. Haven't made a website yet but have a facebook biz page.

Soul Family! Absolutely!

How about Turbo Grafix 16?
That's one of like 3 systems I'm not at all versed in. Night have to look into this.

Are rep kitties still a thing?

Yes sir! What you up to now? I can't see on my phone... Rep points I mean..

I rotate between Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt and Red Dead Redemption. I still play the Coop with Stunted lol can't wait for November when red dead 2 comes out. For a few months I was stuck on the Gwent Beta version and then they went public and changed the whole shit lol fucked me all up haha so I went back to the Witcher. Gwent is a card game within Witcher they made stand alone. Fun shit.

I have skyrim and still have yet to play it... Rapala needs to make a new fishing game. I have Euro Fish by Dovetail on the Xbox but damn that game is hard lol too realistic!

If I wanna sit and smoke and not catch any fish I got 7 Rivers round here to do that in :rofl: If I'm fishing from the couch I wanna see some ACTON!! :crying:

AFN store does sound like a great idea. Especially for the dozen or so companies on board. With the expanse of AFN, many new companies probably see the potential. Making websites still makes me a bit leary, but an investment worth learning about.

Yes sir! What you up to now? I can't see on my phone... Rep points I mean..

I rotate between Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt and Red Dead Redemption. I still play the Coop with Stunted lol can't wait for November when red dead 2 comes out. For a few months I was stuck on the Gwent Beta version and then they went public and changed the whole shit lol fucked me all up haha so I went back to the Witcher. Gwent is a card game within Witcher they made stand alone. Fun shit.

I have skyrim and still have yet to play it... Rapala needs to make a new fishing game. I have Euro Fish by Dovetail on the Xbox but damn that game is hard lol too realistic!

If I wanna sit and smoke and not catch any fish I got 7 Rivers round here to do that in :rofl: If I'm fishing from the couch I wanna see some ACTON!! :crying:
5700 rep, so 5 kitties?
Skyrim is a top notch game, cannot disappoint unlike some. I am chomping at the bit for RDR2, after they delayed it this year kinda made it more desirable. I don't know of any proper fishing games anymore, hopefully they do get just a bit more interesting. Either that or I blaze until the game is riveting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back