Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there everyone, If anyone else is Interesting In that Nectar for the Gods, here is link to request free sample's.. Please understand your required to pay for shipping, but if Interested in Organic type Nutrients you'll easily get couple hundred dollars worth supply's for approx. $29usd... here is that link... https://www.oregonsonly.com/

Too bad shipping to Cannada from the US is so obscenely expensive these days.

TOMORROW LIVE STONERS!.........................................................
picture2life_70987_original (1)_original (1)_original.jpg

@912GreenSkell skell!!!! you getting this rain? jesus!!! whens it gonna let up...
now that's my vote!!! whatta rocket!!!!
on the other hand...
excited for mo's cross to become an f2 this year...
almost fudged up and wasn't gonna self it lmao i really need to take a solid 6 months and study this ish again lmao... it's no FD lmao

ohhhhhhhh hohhhoh @trailanimal digging the hole.... whats in there? see how the ripples change direction, well there's a break. hooooohhhhhhh choice

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell skell!!!! you getting this rain? jesus!!! whens it gonna let up...

now that's my vote!!! whatta rocket!!!!
on the other hand...
excited for mo's cross to become an f2 this year...
almost fudged up and wasn't gonna self it lmao i really need to take a solid 6 months and study this ish again lmao... it's no FD lmao

ohhhhhhhh hohhhoh @trailanimal digging the hole.... whats in there? see how the ripples change direction, well there's a break. hooooohhhhhhh choice

I know right? Wettest season i can ever recall...crazy weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back