Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here in Appalachia! That one has a thick winter coat for sure! Lol

would you believe it after years and years of campaigning we got fox hunting banned in the UK but our amazing evil leader seem to think she can bring it back... the foxes are lucky that the UK has had it fair share of disaster over the past few weeks and its been forgotten about.

k I'm thinking the official prize will go to @Starbreaker and @Clix ... i'll work out w/e to make up for the second prize... and @AussieStoner I cant ignore the effort so i'll see if dinafem mark will send you the CBD's I won since you wanna try some.. not the remo chemo though.
message me your info people

flashin boobs, going over prize quota's, man what a solstice!!!

congrats @Starbreaker and @Clix ... clixys my bro your a lucky man..:toke:

Oh my goodness Moey you dont have to do that mate.. like i wont turn the offer down but thats seriously generous of you bro.
what deets you be needing?

what a solstice that was! atleast my first will be one to remember thanks everybody for the good times,good vibes, good pics, good laughs
ill be here next year for sure!! i think we should really push it next year @mohawk warrior :vibe:

View attachment 769146 View attachment 769148 So I just saw the. Biggest most prehistoric looking moth ever in life's history. I thought it was a bird at first.

That's bad freakin ASS! looks like Mothman!!

Thanks Matey!

foxes make me think of you, knowing what a fan of foxes you are you are

I am I am... I love how incredible they are... Cat/Dog hybrid... I love how they come and play with our cats and bring their kits to play with our cats. Very misunderstood animal. As most animals are.. :bighug:

would you believe it after years and years of campaigning we got fox hunting banned in the UK but our amazing evil leader seem to think she can bring it back... the foxes are lucky that the UK has had it fair share of disaster over the past few weeks and its been forgotten about.

Here in the Heart of Appalachia... We live in an area where the Scots-Irish settled after leaving Northern Ireland. So of course they brought their myths and legends... Whenever I hear a fox scream in the night I often wonder if that's where the Banshee legend came from... :pass: Stoner thoughts...

Oh my goodness Moey you dont have to do that mate.. like i wont turn the offer down but thats seriously generous of you bro.

what a solstice that was! atleast my first will be one to remember thanks everybody for the good times,good vibes, good pics, good laughs
ill be here next year for sure!! i think we should really push it next year @mohawk warrior :vibe:

nice one @AussieStoner glad to have shared Solstice and an evening at work with you :d5:... have good day my freind :bighug::pass:

Next year?!?! Brother we have the Autumn Equinox and Winter Solstice left in 2017!! :d5: I'm already pondering giveaway ideas for Sept!!

Whenever I hear a fox scream in the night I often wonder if that's where the Banshee legend came from... :pass: Stoner thoughts...

that make sense... my brother in-law is a Copper (tell me about it with my new hobby) and they get a call a week for someone being murdered in the forest... they have to respond but its foxes every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back