Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright now I have to leave for good today I have to work on the plants before bed and its already quiet late. Thanx to staff and fellow members for a good time good games. Everyone happy growing :D

k I'm thinking the official prize will go to @Starbreaker and @Clix ... i'll work out w/e to make up for the second prize... and @AussieStoner I cant ignore the effort so i'll see if dinafem mark will send you the CBD's I won since you wanna try some.. not the remo chemo though.
message me your info people

flashin boobs, going over prize quota's, man what a solstice!!!

k I'm thinking the official prize will go to @Starbreaker and @Clix ... i'll work out w/e to make up for the second prize... and @AussieStoner I cant ignore the effort so i'll see if dinafem mark will send you the CBD's I won since you wanna try some.. not the remo chemo though.
message me your info people

flashin boobs, going over prize quota's, man what a solstice!!!
My first Summer Solstice. wicked times

:bighug: You and Dinafem are gold, Mark, thank you again for risking body and soul at Live Stoners Solstice Seed Scrumm!! :amazon: :woohoo1: :woohoo::cooldance::vibe:
.... have a safe and relatively sane move my friend, and mind that back! :jointman: :cheers: :pass:
nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

Solid folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back